underpowered

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
love the way hibs always talk about underpowered they alway s camp poc and the hit you for 606 and 751 danngae and they do not need to cast they just hit youfor full in a instant well you killed me for good because if this goes on like this i will quit this game i am 50 smite and highest damage i can do is 176 to hit some one so you tell me how the hell can i still have fun in this game when alway s every day poc is camped by bopper-p and bellowing-p and some others who did not show there name s how hard can it be peeps to kill some one who just entering a zone oh oh oh what a tack tecall player you have to be hate you for this hope mythic will take away your power as's and make the game same for all

ble.jpg

:X

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
lmao

\o/

when alway s every day poc is camped by bopper-p

1st of all,, finally i got my own QQ thread :D (ok not just mine but still ^^)

2nd, there was 4 of us with our ward afk the whole time in poc, no bard, no fotm setup etc... just 4 peeps....bored :D

& 3rd! ...believe it or not thats my 1st time in alb-poc for about 4 months (at least) & while we were in there there were albs on hib side also ganking hibs...works both ways ya see :)

btw as for the 700+ dmg...thats about norm when getting nuked/bolted, i get bolted regulary for 700+ even wit capped sists.

Your QQ'n at getting nuked for 750 dmg & you had no resists!? & probably you have gimped sists in ya SC too... so your lucky u only got nuked for 750 & not alot more imo \o/

anywayz, cyaz in POC :D

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
random smite cleric comparing his damage against toa'd casters

comedy :D

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
lynetje said:
i am 50 smite and highest damage i can do is 176 to hit some one

Don't believe that, I am 3+8 smite and I do 100-200 damage with base smite, Mids and Hibs often have 0% spirit resists so you should do around 300-400 damage on no resists (atleast that was what my cleric did when I was 44 smite a long time ago).

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
boppas said:
lmao

\o/

when alway s every day poc is camped by bopper-p

1st of all,, finally i got my own QQ thread :D (ok not just mine but still ^^)

2nd, there was 4 of us with our ward afk the whole time in poc, no bard, no fotm setup etc... just 4 peeps....bored :D

& 3rd! ...believe it or not thats my 1st time in alb-poc for about 4 months (at least) & while we were in there there were albs on hib side also ganking hibs...works both ways ya see :)

btw as for the 700+ dmg...thats about norm when getting nuked/bolted, i get bolted regulary for 700+ even wit capped sists.

Your QQ'n at getting nuked for 750 dmg & you had no resists!? & probably you have gimped sists in ya SC too... so your lucky u only got nuked for 750 & not alot more imo \o/

anywayz, cyaz in POC :D
I only hit for around 600 damage with my light dd (after being debuffed). :X

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
lynetje said:
i am 50 smite and highest damage i can do is 176 to hit some oneay
Well, ur way too late to have a smite-cleric. They did nice damage a few months after beta, then they got nerfed big time. How much u think a bards nuke does??
Stop QQing fgs!!! It's just a bloody game!!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
Well, ur way too late to have a smite-cleric. They did nice damage a few months after beta, then they got nerfed big time. How much u think a bards nuke does??
Stop QQing fgs!!! It's just a bloody game!!
I wouldn't call their insta dd a nuke tbh since its on a timer, and is cast instantly.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
ok, a smite cleric wants to do 700 dmg whit hes dd. give me a break. respecc m8, you are no a fucking mage.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I'll explain it for you as everyone else seems to be doing the usual 'joo got pwned' stuff..
Magic damage is dependant on the following things:
Spell Delve. Your best nuke delves for 176. Their best nuke delves for 209.
Acuity. Your acuity is likely to be at most 195. (75+45 base, +75 from items). Theirs is likely to be over 300 (85+45 base, +101 from items +92 from buffs).
RAs and +magic damage bonuses from items. These guys are high realm rank and so will have lots of Mastery of Magery and probably capped +magic damage in their templates. If you don't know why mages outnuke smite clerics I'm going to guess that you're not high realm rank (or are ebayed).
Resists. Again these guys will have as close to cap resists as possible. I doubt that you do.

Nuking is what these guys do and that's why they are better at it. You on the other hand can heal, buff, wear chain and carry a shield. If you want to outnuke a caster, roll a caster but there's no way that a cleric should outdamage a caster and do all the other things that clerics can do.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
there's no way that a cleric should outdamage a caster and do all the other things that clerics can do.

We used to do.. then we got nerfed :(
And that was the day the smite line became the most useless line in the entire game to spec in.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
We used to do.. then we got nerfed :(
And that was the day the smite line became the most useless line in the entire game to spec in.

Wrong Sir! The most useless line in the entire game was Throwing Weapons. It was so useless it got removed so random noobs dont gimp their chars by specc'ing it.

duggie

Fledgling Freddie
ur lucky highest i have binnuked for is 1575 fire wiz ,when my bolt does 350 ish,when it hits

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
duggie said:
ur lucky highest i have binnuked for is 1575 fire wiz ,when my bolt does 350 ish,when it hits

try the spec bolt ;) and try some Wild power to crit more ;) aaaannndd use spec AF charges if u don't wanna get 1-2 shotted by bolts :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
There's no mystery in caster damage or why one nuker hits for 4xx sometimes and another hits for 6xxx. Learn the bloody game mechanics b4 whining.

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
O, and that was a reference to the numbers 6000-6999, not anything else, you pigs.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
lynetje said:
love the way hibs always talk about underpowered they alway s camp poc and the hit you for 606 and 751 danngae and they do not need to cast they just hit youfor full in a instant well you killed me for good because if this goes on like this i will quit this game i am 50 smite and highest damage i can do is 176 to hit some one so you tell me how the hell can i still have fun in this game when alway s every day poc is camped by bopper-p and bellowing-p and some others who did not show there name s how hard can it be peeps to kill some one who just entering a zone oh oh oh what a tack tecall player you have to be hate you for this hope mythic will take away your power as's and make the game same for all

Punctuation is your friend!

And what Chret said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom