Underpopulated Realm

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
I've just taken a look in to the xml accross the cluster and have found that Hibernia is no longer the underpopulated realm.

Albion - 2736
Hibernia - 2222
Midgard - 2197

I've notified rightnow, and here's the info for you all too :) get ur calculators out!

X

xGenocidex

Aye noticed the past few days i was playing in hib and gf in mid i did /who all in hib she did the same in mid and 3 of 3 days hibs had more than mids did online peak time

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
probably still better than in US. Think there Mid got underpopulation bonus on all servers and the relic distribution is something like 18 for Albs, 16 for Hibs and 2 Relics hold by mids.

Keep nerfing Mids and they can turn DAoC into a 2 Realm game soon.

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Weren't relics on US servers decently shared a couple of weeks ago though? I believe I saw some info on that. Yes, currently mids only have 3 relics across all clusters on US, and if it doesn't change to positive figures within a couple of weeks then there's a tendency. Otherwise, give some time for mids overthere to retake.

I can imagine that if one server takes a relic, other servers start thinking "oh, cool... Guess it's time for another RR on our cluster too!"

On the population thing, I'm not certain that mids are more active than hibs at primetime. Agramon had 55 hibs at one point on sunday, with 100(20-30 bots I guess) hibs in emain, 30ish in hadrian's and 10 in Odin's.

Only saw two groups of mids out then, and then of course the people near Brynja.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
U cant look at relics to see balance between realms. Easy for a realm to snatch relics during off-peak hours.

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah was on Hib where the BG actually had same numbers as Albs for some ML raid :touch:

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Trunks said:
I've just taken a look in to the xml accross the cluster and have found that Hibernia is no longer the underpopulated realm.

Albion - 2736
Hibernia - 2222
Midgard - 2197

I've notified rightnow, and here's the info for you all too :) get ur calculators out!

Awwww did all the ickle warlocks throw their toys out of their pram???

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
Aadia said:
Awwww did all the ickle warlocks throw their toys out of their pram???

yeah there all on heretics/vampiirs/bainshees now :eek:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
probably still better than in US. Think there Mid got underpopulation bonus on all servers and the relic distribution is something like 18 for Albs, 16 for Hibs and 2 Relics hold by mids.

Your own sig kinda contradicts what you just said :p

Nate

FH is my second home
it's come to the point where mid guilds can't claim the keeps/twr's because they dont have enough bp income to supply it

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Done /who NF in all 3 realms a couple of times and the amount of people in RvR seems fairly balanced , Hibs even had more non anon people out at then albs at some points , maybe its iRvR thing that brought them out

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Looks very even, no wonder mids are crying.

:kissit:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Nate said:
it's come to the point where mid guilds can't claim the keeps/twr's because they dont have enough bp income to supply it

I almost bad for you because it doesn't even look like you were joking...

Albion:
Total realm points:1,562,639,137 (35%)
Last Week realm points:42,044,050 (36%)

Hibernia:
Total realm points:1,372,850,361 (30%)
Last Week realm points:36,122,630 (31%)

Midgard:
Total realm points:1,572,204,775 (35%)
Last Week realm points:39,190,119 (33%)

Mids RP(BP is directly proportional to rps earned) is just as good as the other 2 realms. If anything, I think it's more balanced now then it has been for along time as every week there seems to be a different highest RP earning realm.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Cylian said:

For the best of the game the Midgard realm should be just deleted.

Nate

FH is my second home
kirennia said:
I almost bad for you because it doesn't even look like you were joking...

Albion:
Total realm points:1,562,639,137 (35%)
Last Week realm points:42,044,050 (36%)

Hibernia:
Total realm points:1,372,850,361 (30%)
Last Week realm points:36,122,630 (31%)

Midgard:
Total realm points:1,572,204,775 (35%)
Last Week realm points:39,190,119 (33%)

Mids RP(BP is directly proportional to rps earned) is just as good as the other 2 realms. If anything, I think it's more balanced now then it has been for along time as every week there seems to be a different highest RP earning realm.

yes, but with the same numbers as hibernia who have had the bp population bonus for claimed keeps its been a lot easier...we've been on the same bp level as alb who have way more population then midgard for like, ever..

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Nate said:
yes, but with the same numbers as hibernia who have had the bp population bonus for claimed keeps its been a lot easier...we've been on the same bp level as alb who have way more population then midgard for like, ever..

And that makes Mid worse of how? The BPs are related to rps not online numbers....

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
What is this fascination with mid wanting to be the underpopulated realm...
nvm i didnt ask that dont wanne hear the QQ's alrdy stated...

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
LOLLOOOLLOL yes m8 mids are the weaker realm by far!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom