Underpopulated Bonus - Whats the Story? (GMs welcome)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Hi there

I was trying to navigate my way through the various Friday News posts of old to find out what the current situation is with Underpopulated bonuses and what they yield in terms of PvE.

Since I basicaly lost patience with the camelot website as everytime I clicked "Last 90 days" then clicked "back" to go back to the last 90 days worth of new posts it simply went back to the main page again so I had to re-click "Last 90 days" over and over till it drove me insane.

During this time I didn't even find what I was looking for! I found a handy little table showing the Underpopulated status for May, but we're now in August so that wasn't of much use.

So my question is simply, what is the current status? I'm on Hib/Excal at the moment due to Prydwen's down time and they are currently benefiting from the Underpopulated Bonus, problem is I dunno what the boon of that is yet.

Also, perhaps it would be a good idea to make a sticky and add the table to it each time it gets updated so that people like me can find it with ease at their leisure, as wading through masses of Camelot Reporters was not an easy task I can assure you.

Also, is there an easier way to find this information anyway I was just told that I could only find it in the Friday News Reports so thats why I began my search there.

Anyways, keep up the good work..and perhaps implementing a search function on the Camelot website would be a tremendous help because there are other issues that people probably need to look up on a regular basis I'm sure.

Kind Regards

Zedenk!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
2 days per free level, 5% bonus rps, bps, keep uptakes etc

I think its at the bottom of the bonus' page

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
2 days per free level, 5% bonus rps, bps, keep uptakes etc

I think its at the bottom of the bonus' page

to bad Excal/hib has 5 days free level not 2 days

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Actually it's 4. However I was more interested in the + to camp bonus etc.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Ok well I found some information in the bonuses tab, but it doesn't say anything about bonuses to camp xp, which I believe was stated in the table I found dating back from May.

More information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Ah well spotted, yeh basically what I've been saying GReaper! The damn news system was so hard to get through I gave up.

Anyway, that is exactly what I was after, so case closed :D

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Seems GoA have a very rigid structure for their site. XML is constantly down after a patch (actually haven't been up this entire patch). Information like this is very hard to find. And, GM's can't easily put news on the site meaning they have to use a fanbased board to post news on (which more than half the playerbase doesn't read). Go go. :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Azathrim said:
Seems GoA have a very rigid structure for their site. XML is constantly down after a patch (actually haven't been up this entire patch). :)

It takes too long for the 1000's of chimps randomly tapping keys to get it right ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom