TV Underbelly - Series 3

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fucking plebs in off topic don't appreciate good TV so I am reposting it here. Underbelly is back for a new series, this time set in the late 80's early 90's Melbourne but following on from series 2. Brilliant crime show and probably the best TV to come out of Australia perhaps ever.

You don't need to watch the first couple of series to enjoy the new one but you will be missing out on 24 hours of cracking TV. :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I've heard it's really good, but

1. it's australian
2. can it be better than just rewatching the wire instead?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I've heard it's really good, but

1. it's australian
2. can it be better than just rewatching the wire instead?

You know what, it stands on it's own and I don't really need to defend or promote it. For an Australian show it is immense, I wouldn't say it bests The Wire at it's peak in series 3 but it is top quality TV in it's own right. The Aussies are actually making some decent stuff these days, it might be a bit of a chick show but Satisfaction is as good if not better than anything we are making in the U.K. at the moment.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
You know what, it stands on it's own and I don't really need to defend or promote it. For an Australian show it is immense, I wouldn't say it bests The Wire at it's peak in series 3 but it is top quality TV in it's own right. The Aussies are actually making some decent stuff these days, it might be a bit of a chick show but Satisfaction is as good if not better than anything we are making in the U.K. at the moment.

I've heard a lot about it already and it was borderline whether I downloaded it or not, this thread actually got me to dl it before I posted my reply :p

( Chaser's War on Everything is a really good Aussie show I like. ).

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
( Chaser's War on Everything is a really good Aussie show I like. ).

Thanks for the heads up, I will have a nosey at that once all the main shows end in 3-4 weeks time.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Bumping, watched S1 + S2 and up to date on S3.

It's not the wire, but it's pretty damn good.
Well worth a watch and quite fast paced so you won't get bored if you cant take stuff like breaking bad.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just been watching Sons of Anarchy, bloody good show that is, some real gems around at the moment.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sons on Anarchy isn't even airing atm :p but yeah it's a pretty decent series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom