Under maintenance.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just a quick Firefox "problem" i seem to have at work.

I keep myself logged out, for obvious reasons, but when i go to freddyshouse(www.freddyshouse.com) the first page(as i'm signed out) is "under maintenance" and shows burly men working on ze house. No digger though.

Might be worth checking out, this on firefox. New users might be turned off if it's not just my side.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Every morning between 0459-0515 GMT the "under maintenance" page is placed infront of the forums with a HTTP status code of 503 (Service Unavailable). What time did you goto www.freddyshouse.com as I have just popped across there and all is well...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It was around 7(your island time ;))

Lemme check.

EDIT: Yeah cleared all history/cookie whatnot and typed the address without www(as you do in FF) and the maintenance page popped up.

After that, refreshing brings up the page.

Again, fresh start and by typing the www. at start, you get the "weklcome to freddyshouse" but when you click "forums" you get the mainntenance again.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It was around 7(your island time ;))

Lemme check.

EDIT: Yeah cleared all history/cookie whatnot and typed the address without www(as you do in FF) and the maintenance page popped up.

After that, refreshing brings up the page.

Again, fresh start and by typing the www. at start, you get the "weklcome to freddyshouse" but when you click "forums" you get the mainntenance again.
I was doing some maintenance around 7.15am GMT this morning...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah tried it just now(after edit).

As said, it might be computer side problem, or needs a completely fresh(no cookie) approach (pain in arse).

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Could this be related to the possible caching issue mate, might explain why I was getting the same thing on the main page of the forums a week ago despite everything else being fine?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Could this be related to the possible caching issue mate, might explain why I was getting the same thing on the main page of the forums a week ago despite everything else being fine?
Possibly, I've disabled the caching for now to do further testing.

Will

/bin/su
I was having an issue with routing on VM until Deebs gave me a different IP to add to my hosts file which solved it. Same issue?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was having an issue with routing on VM until Deebs gave me a different IP to add to my hosts file which solved it. Same issue?
You can remove that IP now Will.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The good news is, now there's no issue. Dunno if it helps, but still :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom