undelete char

C

~Clarky~

was just wondering if anyone has had any experience on having a toon of their's 'un' deleted, and if so , how long did GOA take to reply, and how long did it take for them to restore the character :D

- Cheers

A

adari

fairly quick, within 24 hours

however they only keep backups of the 4 (last deleted) chars

H

Hit ^_^

for me they didient even keep that much. about 1-2 for me so i couldent restor mine :\

I

inuyasha

They generally suck at this point...
bigtime :(

C

~Clarky~

gah ;( gay bro deleted , my 33 cabalist ;i think ive had 3/4 chars since then on that same character slot ;//

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by _abraxis_
gah ;( gay bro deleted , my 33 cabalist ;i think ive had 3/4 chars since then on that same character slot ;//

sorry bro, but then the char is f00ked :/

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by Tilda
dosnt hurt to ask though

did in anarchy online...

i remember a old screenie of a friend who reported about a bug there where you could clone quest tokens into the endless (would, in lack of better things, be like beeing able to create endless respec stones, but just for economical uses) and wanted this fixed.

He got a warning, was told he would be watched for the next few weeks, and if they saw him do something wrong, they would ban him ^_^

C

~Clarky~

Hello,

Unfortunately, we no longer have any backups for this character.

---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

-------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------

;/

S

Silenzio

they can restore ur char unless u create a new char in the same slottttttttttt

Get a beer!

T

thorwyntf

1. Afaik they can restore chars unless a new one has been created in the same slot OR a new patch has been installed on teh server after the char was deleted.

2. Restoring chars is not a feature or part of the service or any agreement with GOA. They´re restoring deleted chars on request when they can, as an additional, free support. Therefor, it´s not exactly fair to bring out the "BAD SERVICE YOU SUCK!" argument. In Everquest or Diablo or any other game, the customer support doesn´t give a sh*t about deleted chars. After all, in 99% of the cases, it´s your own stupidity if you delete a char.

C

~Clarky~

i actually didnt delete the char ( see above ) ,but my arrogant shit of a bother did -

Yeah , ill have a Beer

A

adari

Originally posted by Silenzio
they can restore ur char unless u create a new char in the same slottttttttttt

Get a beer!

and unless you deleted/made 4 other chars after u deleted the one u want to restore o0

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Sell your brother via the internet.
If he is such a pain nobody wants him, sell his organs and make good cash?
Regards, Glottis

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Sell your brother via the internet.
If he is such a pain nobody wants him, sell his organs and make good cash?
Regards, Glottis

would you recive a organ, for instance a hand, that would delete your chars while you sleep? =)

Just keep petitioning he to get a patch! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom