TV Undateables

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Did anyone watch this last night?

If the black guy who stutters is undateable I am well and truly fucked, thank christ I am already married. He had a peen like a babies arm holding an apple :(

But anyway, the program makes me sad, the torture the girl put herself through was sad.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I can't watch these kind of shows, to me its no different than a circus freak show, like they are there to be laughed at, its quite sad tbh

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it's a circus freak show, but with an added "but here's the message, they are people too".

Every half decent person knows that and those shows usually just parade people for cash.

There are some good exceptions where they show how the life is, without added bullsh*t.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Every time I hear the idiots I work with talking about watching this show all they do is talk about how funny the people are on it (as in laughing AT them) and it just makes me feel ill. I really hope that's not what the show is actually about and these people are a minority of morons, but sadly I feel most people watching do so for that reason.

leggy

Probably Scottish
My girlfriend put her virgin box on the other day to show me this programme. This show and every other 'show' available at the time reminded me why I don't pay for scheduled TV or watch Freeview and haven't done so for about 10 years.

It is mind boggling how you can sit and flick through these channels every night of your life and not feel like taking a bath with a hairdryer.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Every time I hear the idiots I work with talking about watching this show all they do is talk about how funny the people are on it (as in laughing AT them) and it just makes me feel ill. I really hope that's not what the show is actually about and these people are a minority of morons, but sadly I feel most people watching do so for that reason.

This is it, the guys I work with do the same, all they do is laugh and take the piss out of the people on it. I'm sure that wasn't the intention from the programme makers, but you cant help but think they know exactly the core audience they are pitching to

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think the producers indeed knew exactly what was going on. They hide behind corny lines like "their struggle is real" and sad music, but at the end of the day they know "freaks" equal cash.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My girlfriend put her virgin box on the other day to show me this programme. This show and every other 'show' available at the time reminded me why I don't pay for scheduled TV or watch Freeview and haven't done so for about 10 years.

It is mind boggling how you can sit and flick through these channels every night of your life and not feel like taking a bath with a hairdryer.

Its just garbage for the easily pleased.

Even the channels that used to have good content have had to dumb down, the history channel, discovery channel etc, channels that used to have decent documentaries on, now just have box sets of storage wars or some similar mind numbing shit.

If I could have a sky sports sub without all the other dirge I would. Wife would be happy BBC and ITV.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The living with Downs was very inspiring...very voyeuristic but gave you an insight into how close to 'normal' some Downs people are.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The living with Downs was very inspiring...very voyeuristic but gave you an insight into how close to 'normal' some Downs people are.

And how close to downs some "normal" people are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom