Uncharacteristic DF agro

G

Genesis_of_Ak

My group-mates and I were levelling 3x characters in Darkness Falls last night just after Albs took a keep and regained the dungeon from the Mids.

We all agreed that we had never seen so much agro from the mobs down there before. Mobs were agroing from very unrealistic distances and we encountered purple cons where prior to SI there were just oranges or yellows.

We managed to locate a safe pulling spot, but only after 6 deaths a piece. It wasn't a problem, just somewhat surprising.

Anyone else experienced abnormal agro last night, or has the monster AI in DF changed since the SI patch ?

O

old.Ramas

Not noticed this, but there are a lot more mobs in DF now, due to the fact that it doesn't contain 200 level 40-50s. The 200 40-50s you typically found in the place before SI acted as a pretty good aggro and mob population management system ;)

S

Sibanac

Sameone yelled samething like "aaarhhh DF mobs gone insane" on /gu or /as we just figured he was drunk, seems like he might have been drunk and not seeing things

G

Genesis_of_Ak

LOL @ ^^^

What's next ? Mud Worms at Adribards ganging up and attacking a level 50 en masse ? Puny Skeletons outside Prydwen now dropping Calleach Plate ? Hehehe :)

S

starblade

Helped 3 friends get some xp last nce in DF ....
It looked pretty normal except for the fact (as Ramas stated) that there are simply MORE mobs because DF is not as alb-filled anymore. Agro had normal range and normal baf-rate all evening.

A

acei

I've not noticed that when i ran through DF i picked up my normal agro and i went pretty deep. They were all their usual CON too i.e. green/blue/orange/red :) (normally i see some purples but i've leveled a bit since i last went into DF :))

T

ToKE

Don't be silly

It's been so long since we last had DF they were a little over excited to see us!!

lord knows what those nasty middys were doing to them :touch:

T

Trinilim

I ran into a spirit hound zerg the other day.. about 500 of them.. took me down to 1/4 health.. tough little buggers..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom