Uncertainty about the rules...

K

=KOH=Math

We in =KOH= played a match vs {SAS} Monday 13 May 2002. The Beach rounds was smooth, and the first 3 SW-rounds on Sub was smooth. However, at the start of the 4th SW-round, one of our players disconnected (his putter crashed), but he came back on after a while.

The match admin, Jakal, announced a restart of the 4th round, and we from =KOH= just waited for this. But then one of the players from {SAS} started cussing a lot and disconnected before the last round re-started. And suddenly the rest of the {SAS}guys left as well, so we never got a chance to play the last round...:(

The last SW-round was thereby "awarded" in favour of {SAS} even if =KOH= was not given a chance 2 play the last SW-round.

We dont mind the "award" that much (after all we only had about 2.09 mins to blow the sub), but what we do mind is the opposite team leaving because the match admin announced a restart of the round???

What do the rules say when a team leaves the server on purpose, due to the fact that they dont like the decision of the match admin? Isnt the match admins decision the ones that the teams are supposed to follow???

Would appreciate a reply...

B

bigbb

The decision of the match admin is final at match time. Disputes over a match admin’s ruling or conduct can be taken to the head admin for review. The decision of the head admin is final. As a general rule the Head Admin may take any necessary action to protect the league’s credibility and the interests of its participants.

I don't know the details of the situation, just quoting the rule book. I'd place your query with bwrtcwl@barrysworld.com if it's a problem.

K

=KOH=Math

I'd place your query with bwrtcwl@barrysworld.com if it's a problem. [/B]

Ty bigbb, we will do that;)

As I said, its more a matter of principle, than the actual match-score.

But, after a good nights sleep, I remembered that the guys from {SAS} were not that funny after all, more like small brats from kindergarten, cussing and messing about us cheating... :puke:

So we would like to pursue this matter, because we didnt enjoy playing {SAS} when they behaved like small sore kids...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom