Unable to register Atlantis

R

Robertearl

While trying to register the Atlantis expansion I have been getting the following message all day:

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

There is no guidance on the GOA website that I can see to say that there is a problem, is it a general problem or is it just me ?

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Well for a long time we haven't been able to do stuff to the account during the weekends... So it could be that... Else a GM should have a look at it.

Finden

Fledgling Freddie
I am also having the same message..............

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.

This message has been showing for 24 hours now, any one else having problems activating TOA ?

C

Carfax

I've been trying to register Atlantis on 2 accounts, both getting the same message! Any luck ?

Finden said:
I am also having the same message..............

This message has been showing for 24 hours now, any one else having problems activating TOA ?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you're trying to activate it from the login console, the link is broken as the 'activate expansion' button points to an invalid page. It should get fixed soon. In the meantime you can activate your expansion by logging into the account pages of the official site (www.camelot-europe.com) and entering the CD-key in there.

pungo

Fledgling Freddie
And when you use the Official site .......... and its says Invalid cdkey on 2 copys of toa bought same day in 2 diff shops ??? what you do then ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom