Unable to play ffs!!!

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
I have just reinstalled the game after a long time away, i logged my character last at castle sauvage, now when i choose that character and press play nothing happens!!! any idea whats going on please, how can i get him to play?
Other characters in different zones are ok so i presume its cos sauvage as it was no longer exists.
Any help appreciated.

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Aye more than likely!!!

But that doesn't help much.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
rightnow it, should be sorted quickly enough, happened to alot of people.

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
I would, been away that long i dunno where to find it!!!! hehe

ok i found it :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
aye right now it, if you logged there befor new frontiers means they need to get a gm to move it to nf for ya.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
send a RightNow you'll be logged in the old frontiers which don't exist anymore :)

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
I right nowed it, hopefully get sorted soon.
Thanks guys.

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Weylander said:
I have just reinstalled the game after a long time away, i logged my character last at castle sauvage, now when i choose that character and press play nothing happens!!! any idea whats going on please, how can i get him to play?
Other characters in different zones are ok so i presume its cos sauvage as it was no longer exists.
Any help appreciated.

As someone else said. probably the easiest way sort it is by installing New Frontiers. You'll need to do it to play RvR at all, including the battlegrounds.

You can find it by going to the GoA webby and clicking on "downloads" in the left hand menu.

After you install it, try logging the character once and it will fail. Next time you try, it should be magically transported to a border keep in NF.

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom