Unable to modify your subscription ):

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I have a big problem here,, first when i was going to order another month as usual i didnt know there wasnt any cash on the cred card. And i got a message when i hade typed in my cred number n stuff that said i need to wait 30 mins for them to process my order. And now it says on the account on camelot-europe.goa.com: Unable to modify your subscription, An invoice is currently in process. What do i do?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well, i got that as well, waited a day or two and it went away

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Hello fettoken,

Do like Ormorof done and wait 1 day or maybe 2 days, it is totally up to you of course. Also make sure you send GOA an email via Rightnow telling them of your current situation.

I can't say I have come across this issue with my previous accounts. It maybe only a problem that occurs when you don't have the correct amount of funds on your credit card/bank account for the transaction to be finalized.

In the meatime I would suggest you find something to do, to pass the time until your account has been fixed.

Bob007

Prince Among Men
I've found over the past 2 days if you make a mistake while making a payment, it takes almost the full day to clear.

So if you attempt to make a payment like i did, Then get called into work, You have to wait the full day to attept to make a payemnt again.

Then ( and this is just me :p) You wait the day and attempt to make a payment proper and find your bank has issued a new card, but stopped your old 1 the very same day your new 1 is due to arrive, You can't make a payment and have to wait yet another full day to make a payment again.

Why do it take almost 20 hours to reset the payment section ?

Rant over, back to doom 3 :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
duh

i want to play now !!! ;P got lots of raids n stuff,, and this happends gaddemnit !!!
whats the mailadress to their technical help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom