Unable to login

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Folks,

Trying to log into my account, its not been used since shortly after ToA was released (not sure if that is relevant, but anyway)

I've followed the guide here: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/general-discussion-18/241247-how-do-i-log.html - got the client downloaded and changed the patcher etc. when i try to login I get account or password incorrect.

I've went through the account management page (shortcut in the installation folder) and reset the password etc. uninstalled the client, reinstalled the client and tried it before copying over the new patcher file, same thing. Copied across the new patcher file and let it go through the checks, tried to login again and getting the same thing. Account name are definately correct, not sure what I'm doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
you using your goa account name or game name to log in you may have changed the password but mythic uses the game password for account and game login unless you change it yourself later

i had the name/password wrong a few times dont know why a few tmes later it just worked

Khazoom

Fledgling Freddie
I got same problem. It's been 2 years since i quit and had
no intention of coming back. I've been able to change account pass, but can't login because i forgot my game password. I mailed them for assistance but still no reply.
:(

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
There is no problem actually. Your mistake is that you change the master account password and not your game login password. With the transfer, master account and game login are identical but if u wish you can have different passwords. If you want to change your game login password, you need to click on the icon "Change Password" which is located below the 2 tabs General and Features and Description.

Khazoom

Fledgling Freddie
Thnx Mithradir for the info. I missed that bit about the game login. Works like a charm.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Copying and pasting from a text file and then adding a space in teh highlight = lose. Has to be exact not like the old days :s

lawson

Fledgling Freddie
im having the same problem, however i have sussed out that there is a master/game passwords. like sub password. but when i change my game password it sends a email to me, but wont let me confirm it, meaning it will not change. is it bugged or me been stupid?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
im having the same problem, however i have sussed out that there is a master/game passwords. like sub password. but when i change my game password it sends a email to me, but wont let me confirm it, meaning it will not change. is it bugged or me been stupid?

There is no link to confirm the password change. It is only a notification mail that you changed your password.

As said on my previous post there are 2 "Change password" buttons on the master account page. The one on the top is for the master account and the one on the bottom is for the game login. Be sure to use the 2nd one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom