um...i feel like a dumbarse...

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
guess who activated he's acc's a couple day's ago...i hate u vf....why did u have to make that god damn movie !

anyway's where should a solo zerk SOLO nowaday's without getting steamrolled every 5 minutes ? feels like the last drops of honor vanished when i came back...

/hug all and hope to meet you all more soon ( first ned to PvE alot to get my DR temp done zzzzzz )

/Berget

ps. don't play wow unless you are very bored , it is only playable if u have nothing better to do.ds.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
where should a solo zerk SOLO nowaday's without getting steamrolled every 5 minutes ?

Cumbria server

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Your own freeshard server with 1 player online, you. :\ Solo is close to dead unless you're one of those people who dont get frustrated by getting killed at docks by a camping full group on every other run.
This is not a whine at all, this is just how it has turned out, and I'm being completely objective, cos this goes for ALL realms. :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well its not 100% dead, latenight at bledmeer its fun sometimes :) most of the time it will be very hard to survive as non speed non stealth soloer tho.. :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
anywhere so long as you can put up with the random zerglings running you over all the time

brad

Fledgling Freddie
yeh if you can put up with 10 deaths 1 solo kill, then your a true soloer. And even sometimes you get to whine on fh, if you get rly pissed. :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
not completly dead, but close to. best time to solo is early day, but still there are fgs roaming at that time :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom