Ukcsl

M

mank

I was just thinking earlier and remembered the days of UKCCL and in particular the UKCSL... anyone here remember the league and does anyone remember clan ...tart? :)

K

Krazeh

Of course i remember it, i bloody ran the damn thing!! That's the UKCSL btw, but i was a member of ...tart, strawberry as i recall.

M

mank

You're the same Krazeh? I had wondered but it was quite a common name.

...tart was great fun, hiding and doing towers and killing entire teams as they came round the corner. Win.

I think I was gooseberry, I don't remember. I recall that Fasc was apple though.

K

Krazeh

One and the same, altho I used to use Krazylegs more back then, got bored so shortened it a little.

And yeah ...tart was great fun, the time honoured hide around a corner as a tower tactic never failed!!! Well apart from most times, but we'll just gloss over that. Can remember me and spitongue used to be pretty good as a duo, was funny seein strawberry.tart and raspberry.tart leading the scoreboard :)

M

mank

spitongue was John's brother wasn't he? I'm trying to remember people from the clan. I think I was gooseberry, but I'm not sure.

I can remember Diamond from UKCSL, but I can't remember if he was ever in tart because he was already clanned? What about O_B? He was a good laugh IIRC. I remember getting into arguments with Lumley about pretty much fuck all in my typical style, not much has changed there really :D

I'll probably remember a few more soon. I tried using archive.org to look at ukcsl.net but it won't allow it :/

K

Krazeh

Yaeh, spitongue was john's brother, and as i recall it was diamond and john who actually started ...tart in the first place.

I think you were gooseberry, and u've got me tryin to remember who else was around now.

A

-adz-

ukcsl still goes on

its called ukcsl4u now and run by taa's very own Imy

K

Krazeh

nah it doesn't, ukcsl4u is a separate and distinct entity

C

Ch3tan

blackbeard.tart

scurvy.tart

jonesy the ripper.tart