D

D33-

Conditions:
[>] 1 TDM GAME / 1 CTF GAME
[>] TDM to be played on a UK server / CTF to be played on a Germany Server
[>] TDM Game - Attack/Defend and Jump only - No weapons or force
[>] CTF Game - Full Force, Full Weapons
[>] Two teams of 5

As I'm sure you all know there are five main communities for Jedi Knight2 in the UK.
Barrysworld / Blueyonder / GamesDomain / Jolt / Wireplay.

I'd like to give Raze ( the german organiser ) and his lads a good thrashing so what I'm after is for each community to discuss who their best TDM and CTF player is and 'donate them' to our UK team :)

This thread has been posted on the forums of each gaming service and I'll be checking all threads reguarly to keep up to date with your progress.

Get discussing! :D

N

nabby19

lol, you dont expect anyone to reply do ya??!!

this place is dead, i only look in ere cos i saw your post on the GD forum.

if you want to know who the best player on BW were before it went it was [FW] Spider Al and [FW] Brakkis on the weapon FFA servers. Only guys i ever saw to hit over 100 kills in a 20min ffa.

Oh, out of the 2, Spider AL is better.

Y

Yoni

ahem

lol, you dont expect anyone to reply do ya??!!

heh thats where you are wrong

For TDM - there are several players who could be put forward here we have another duelsday coming up and will probably put forward those we think are the best from here.

As for CTF with Weapons most of the players in BW leagues are saber only however [JCC]Falcon is excellent - there are also some members from the K0to clan who could well be put forward, however I will post more when I have spoken to them.

D

D33-

Every community now has until Monday to decide.

If your community has decided then please post the two names in a clear cut post.

Cheers.

F

FragFodder

Give us till tuesday.

We have the BW 1v1 night then. If you want the best we've got to offer then surely you can wait 24 hours

FragFodder

D

D33-

Wish I could, my email is down :/

irc.quakenet.org / #4Jedi

F

FragFodder

Not sure m8

I'll have to track down Falc and ask him (Unless he wants to stop being lasy and post ;) :p )

FF

D

Dante

We are top of german league esl, we are based around europe - 2 of us in UK.

If you want a challenge at CTF guns 5v5 challenge us :)

F

FragFodder

Dante

Drop a post on the JCC forum m8

Http://www.jedi-council-clan.com

You'll probably hammer us as we're only just starting to get some CTF sorted within the clan, but it would be a good chance for your people to play some of your newer signings :)

FF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom