UK PvP server down?

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Its 05:15 AM here... and i cant log in bk.

Do i do something wrong or the server went down?

Any1 else got that?

After login i dont get any server selection in my screen :(

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, sure was expected.
Wonder when they will be up again..

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
New Reply in Thread 1. 09/01 - All EU Servers are down | 1/9/2005 5:33:59 AM GMTST
Quote this post Reply to this post
The World of Warcraft Servers have been taken down to correct an issue, and we are working on bringing them back up as soon as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Deliberate downtime, though not really planned. There's an issue we need to fix regarding character login and names. We hope to have some more info for you soon unless the servers can be brought up again in just some minutes. Please keep an eye on the Server Status forum. Thundgot
Community Manager, English
Blizzard Europe

From forums

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
So you actually stayed up all night to log into the Beta the SECOND it started?

Priorities lol.

soylent green

Fledgling Freddie
It started sometime between 1-2 am, i went to bed could'nt sleep. Started up my comp to have alook around the web and saw the game was up.

So i made a account and got my Druid up to lvl 8 before the servers went down. Highest on the server at the time was a few lvl 9s.

So it could have been up much before i started.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
I remember the days where daoc went live and Celtic Fist already had this hero called Rip who was liek level 32 and the rest was in their 20'ish.

I think it's sad that you let a game take all your time, though I can imagine being full of adrenaline when a game goes live and you are one of the first to play! :)

I'll just stick with the korean beta till they give away keys for the final beta.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
If you rush through WoW or grind mobs, then you really are missing the point of the game, take your time, explore, you will enjoy it much more :)

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
played for a few hours last night, wasnt grinding, quested it, exploring - really fun, was just short of level 8 undead mage when i stopped

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Plus.. there is the fact that this is only FB... at the end of which, it is HIGHLY likely(granted not 100% confirmed) that your chars will be wiped for live anyway!

So, im not gonna rush this AGAIN! done it too many times on US servers :(

Wait till Release.. then go mad ;)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
ofc chars will be wiped.

Just like the US beta!

Personally I will use the beta to explore the world, check out the different classes etc. Not grind. :)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Did the same with the korean beta. Flew around on those eagles and stuff.. did some quests ( very nice tbh! ) and checked out some professions.

Just to get a 'head start' when it goes live in europe and that I know how the things work. Sad thing about the korean beta is that you can hardly talk to players. Only reasonable english that i heard was 'me korean' and 'bye' :rolleyes: .

Ah well, lets hope I get in the Final Beta. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom