Uk players still on Avalon ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
Hi,

Thinking of re-subbing, and wondering if their is still any activity from the UK alliance that existed on HIB when I last played in feb of this year :)

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
Hi,

Thinking of re-subbing, and wondering if their is still any activity from the UK alliance that existed on HIB when I last played in feb of this year :)

mm the alliance is still there.. action is good tho plenty of zerg. PR the guild you had there have 5-6 active i think. AoD is quiet atm. ACircle is split on different servers or left for rl atm. Coo Coo is active and got a gg out now.

New are Defiance (midexc), SWE guild whit nice people.. and some others.

Had a comeback some eves on pryd/exc (fg zone) wish was nice imo, tho it died fast :(. Seams like people try other servers or leave for more rl. But some are still there..

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
There is still plenty of activity Zede. Although it varies quite a bit. It really depends what you are looking for but if you know what days guild try and run you can normally find yourself a spot.

PR are still active aswell but very changed from when you left. Vreizer, wazkyr and me still play actively from the people you know, although some others play occasionally, lots of new people from various places too.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Panic/Coo Coo is very active on limors again after a side trip to temair. 8v8 zone is a bit slow but still nice fights to be had

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Panic/Coo Coo is very active on limors again after a side trip to temair. 8v8 zone is a bit slow but still nice fights to be had

What went wrong on Temair?

TT decided to roll a Temair as well as Limors FG scene was like non existent the past 2 months, but I think we would be active again on Limors if there's actually people out to to fight.

islef

Loyal Freddie
think the thing that went wrong for us on temair was people leaving, we were kinda stuck in pve hell constantly PL'ing new chars and never rvr'ing. Never even managed to get bg wich was kinda qq for me on theurg :p

But since we had the people and chars to field a fg on limors we went back... more fun to rvr on a less active rvr scene, than not rvr at all.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
What went wrong on Temair?

TT decided to roll a Temair as well as Limors FG scene was like non existent the past 2 months, but I think we would be active again on Limors if there's actually people out to to fight.

For us it was NEVER as good as frs and a few more make it out to be, constant zerging(even worse then on limors), super hard to get reps unlike limors where there is an active /as.

Also what isle said few ppl leaving so sorting new toons all the time instead of rvring plus we aint good enough to play a lowbee alb hybrid grp:)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
think the thing that went wrong for us on temair was people leaving, we were kinda stuck in pve hell constantly PL'ing new chars and never rvr'ing. Never even managed to get bg wich was kinda qq for me on theurg :p

But since we had the people and chars to field a fg on limors we went back... more fun to rvr on a less active rvr scene, than not rvr at all.

For us it was NEVER as good as frs and a few more make it out to be, constant zerging(even worse then on limors), super hard to get reps unlike limors where there is an active /as.

Also what isle said few ppl leaving so sorting new toons all the time instead of rvring plus we aint good enough to play a lowbee alb hybrid grp:)

you just wanted me back :D

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Temair is alright, we just did a alliance of our own on Mid, with a couple of kraut guilds.

uron

Loyal Freddie
we are starting to hold our own on temair tbh, changed a few things and almost all group RR6 now...i prefer it to avalon, we have had lots of fg fights outside the fg zone, unlike other servers!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ofc as u were the 1 who left and let us pve even more:(

one more char shouldn't make a difference to you :)

we are starting to hold our own on temair tbh, changed a few things and almost all group RR6 now...i prefer it to avalon, we have had lots of fg fights outside the fg zone, unlike other servers!

maybe i didn't play enough on that server but for me it seemed to be really up and down. but i quit because 1) the constant rerolling 2) us going into inactiveness 3) albion being the most boring realm i ever played and cleric even more boring.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Think it's still safe to say, if we log onto lyoava-8vs8 and see plenty of action there, we'd be back for the evenings rvr. Rolling hib just gives us more action as we don't want to simply remain while no groups are out, zerg surfing.

Almost got everyone done now although daemyr is having connection problems, as am I on and off :( We'll be active once we hit ML10 on temair etc but with BPs flowing in, it's not all that hard to pick up the odd steps which people have missed :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Think it's still safe to say, if we log onto lyoava-8vs8 and see plenty of action there, we'd be back for the evenings rvr. Rolling hib just gives us more action as we don't want to simply remain while no groups are out, zerg surfing.

Almost got everyone done now although daemyr is having connection problems, as am I on and off :( We'll be active once we hit ML10 on temair etc but with BPs flowing in, it's not all that hard to pick up the odd steps which people have missed :)

Looking forward to fighting you ;)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Tried Avalon a bit today and I must say there's quite some solo action going on there aswell (if you stay away from the iRvR) which is alot different then last time I still played there where 2 FG would zerg you and even 1 fg would use SoS just to kill you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom