Uk connection problems...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I know there's a problem with an open transit or something like that i read on daoc site but 3 days now i have had these stupid lagspikes in rvr fights maybe happening due to it because i have never had anything like it before.

Does anyone know when this will be fixed?or anyone else here having the same problems from uk?

It's fine in pve but in rvr i freeze for 10s or so, been happening 3 days now as i said :(

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Well it's not my connection because other games online are fine so....but on daoc site says opentransit is the reason this is happening :E

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Everything is ok for me on my NTL connection (1mbit)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Sycho said:
Well it's not my connection because other games online are fine so....but on daoc site says opentransit is the reason this is happening :E

im using a 56k on freeserve hometime (yea yea laugh it up, its all i can get :( )and i have been getting crappy lag spikes for a while now, tbh i havent thought much of it, i get about 5 minute periods when i keep getting lag spikes and cant do much, but thats only once every half hour or so, and as i dont play a healer it aint that bad :) but i agree, its not my connection as i play Unreal Tournament and used to play Delta Force, and i would notice any lag spikes while playing those games, but so far DAOC has been the only game that does it.

no idea what might be causing it tho

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I had it earlier today, luckily it went by the time i was neeed to perform my uber heal duties in a small group (4) we beat 7, the strangely enough they began about 5 minslater and continued for a brief period.
Its very irritating ad i hope they fix it.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Blueyonder seems to be having probs with their peer to france aparently, but everytime you tell them that, nomatter what you send in emails, they blame you, the thick *****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom