UK cant get TOA until 27th?

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Bure said:
anyone know why most of the big Swedish stores have change the release date today to feb 27 ? :)
I will pick up my copy tomorrow. :D Atleast what they told me when I preorded...

Tiwaz

Regular Freddie
I think it's almost hilarious, that CDON, who is GOA official Partner in Scandinavia, now has changed the release date to 27/2 as well.

When I placed my order there, I thought at least CDON would be able to ship on time!
:flame:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Teh FnoRd said:
I will pick up my copy tomorrow. :D Atleast what they told me when I preorded...
Well checked webhallen and some other sites yesterday and they all said the 25th. Double checked today since i was gonna ask my father to pick it up since i work to 19.00 tomorrow. And now all of them say's the 27th :(

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Bah! seems I have to go to the store and check wth is goin on then... :|

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
webhallen

Mailed Webhallen today to ask, they said it was alot of confusion about the release. Most likley they will send it for the 27th :(

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
I was told first thing this morning that i'll have my copies tomorrow morning :D

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
lol its not law it's convention

last year amazon had the date set for friday and still delivered it for wednesday
(si)

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Marrok said:
Mailed Webhallen today to ask, they said it was alot of confusion about the release. Most likley they will send it for the 27th :(

I called Webhallen today ... this is what was said

Me - Hi there have you got DAoC ToA today so we can get it on release day tomorrow ?

Webhallen - Sorry ... no we dont ... it is due for release 27th.

Me - Umm ... the company is upgrading their servers 25th and its ok to start playing at that time ... other sellers sell it 25th.

Webhallen - What company runs DAoC ?

Me - Mmm ... check camleot-europe it says it is only in UK they have friday releases.

Webhallen - Hold on ... mmm ... where on site is the info ?

Me - check news ... mmm ... nevermind ... if you dont have the game today you cant ship it so I have it tomorrow anyway ... I want to cancel my orders.

Webhallen - Hold on ... ohhh ... sorry ... we have already sent DAoC ToA ... just got the info now.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
Yep.. just noticed they sent it today :clap:
Always liked Webhallen.. best support around, and quick deliveries

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ordered from CDON.se when they had the 25th as release date and now they changed it to 27th :flame: And my order info just displays "not delivered" :touch:
And the local stores say they wont sell it before the 27th either, although they do have it in a central store. The distribuiton and info to the retailers plainly sucks.

I find it weird that Webhallen have sent it out if cdon havent when they both display 27th as the release day now.
/em blames himself for not ordering with webhallen like every other sensible person.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered SI from Webhallen and that went great, so of course I ordered TOA from webhallen to! They are sensible people that you can talk to and they actually understand that it isn't "illegal" to give the game to their customers on patchday :)

Webhallen the best store in Sweden to order games etc from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom