UIs

- English -

Resident Freddy
This should probably be in the newbie forum, as its a total newbie question, but im unsure of it. Atm i am using the normal TOA UI skin. Ive found one i like (derida) but ive no idea how to get it to work. Ive gone through the stages in picking certain parts but then what? I have to move the UI into the UI folder or something? Please help me, I have the normal UI :(

Is there also alink with alot of UIs on it, uncase i find a better 1?

tnx

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
OK, www.daocmods.com is the resource base for nearly everything to do with UIs.

As for installing your UI, you want to create a folder in your toa/ui directory called custom - you then need to have your custom UI in that folder. You then need to go to the options bit on the character select screen, and choose the custom option on skin type (as opposed to Albion, Midgard, Atlantis etc), and load up as normal :) Any files that are missing from the custom folder will be taken from the atlantis folder as default.

I know Derida has a special installation tool - I don't now how it works, but there's usually a readme that explains how to do it all :)

Due to the Freddy's House amazing search engine you can't search for threads about UIs but there are a few, mainly in the general discussion section, and there's also the VN boards UI forum here: http://vnboards.ign.com/Trials_of_Atlantis:__User_Interface_Board/b22592/

Any questions, or if you're having problems installing just yell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom