Question UI recommendations please

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
Thought I'd join the revival on Ywain. Would appreciate recommendations for good UIs.

Regards,
Sift.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
i've tried bobs ui a few times but always go back to mxn ui, i think that bobs ui is way too bloated.

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
That bobs UI is hideous! that would be the UI for a teletubbie game, yucky!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I dunno maybe it's me, but I actually prefer the standard UI that comes with the game. The only thing which I prefer about custom UI's is the Realm Point table showing how much you need for each level.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
rps, health%, maps and icons.. Those are they only thing I really like about custom UI's

Rest is just a bonus; such as my atlas(all maps of all zones of all realms) and my Artifact pages can be rather useful at times :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
I dunno maybe it's me, but I actually prefer the standard UI that comes with the game. The only thing which I prefer about custom UI's is the Realm Point table showing how much you need for each level.

i was the same until Bobs - never used any UI, they all felt "wrong"

Its so customisable, im sure you can make it work for you :)

Naglfar

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone got a new version of mxn that works in housing??? Atm im relogging to put on atlantis interface on when i go housing.

Soazak

Part of the furniture

This ^^

Though the next best thing imo is MXN

Valmerwolf

Regular Freddie
Valmerwolf's UI
Compatible with 1.99.
After having extracted all the files in /custom, run the file ComponentChooser.exe to personalize the windows.
Don't forget to download the minimaps (256x256 or 512x512).

Valmerwolf

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Anyone got a new version of mxn that works in housing??? Atm im relogging to put on atlantis interface on when i go housing.

That's to shop? Wish I could work out how to make my Ghost UI work on the market. Managed to get it working but that broke my vaults so decided I used vaults more than the CM & put it all back.

Just can't use any UI other than Ghost.

Meh - just read Tuths post.... Let me know the fix mate ;).

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
That's to shop? Wish I could work out how to make my Ghost UI work on the market. Managed to get it working but that broke my vaults so decided I used vaults more than the CM & put it all back.

Just can't use any UI other than Ghost.

Meh - just read Tuths post.... Let me know the fix mate ;).

I just quoted a sentence from the site. The working MxN is there, just click the link and install it in your custom folder.

It should have: merchant_window.xml as a file somewhere in there.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I just quoted a sentence from the site. The working MxN is there, just click the link and install it in your custom folder.

It should have: merchant_window.xml as a file somewhere in there.

Bah - thought you'd fixed it yourself ;).

Found that but when I fixed it my vaults fubar'd. Cisco switches I can reconfig but XML gets me every time.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Bah - thought you'd fixed it yourself ;).

Found that but when I fixed it my vaults fubar'd. Cisco switches I can reconfig but XML gets me every time.

Not sure what i did, I think I just installed/dropped it over my old MxN folder. Then again it whas a long time ago and all i remember whas getting annoyed relogging to the ToA client back and forth.

Once that reaches a peak i'm capable of doing almost anything! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom