UI mod

Aun

Fledgling Freddie
hay my guild is making mids alts on avalon (ok not so bad, but it is if were english with no german at all) and i was wondering if there was any UI mods that can convert the basic german language (like class trainer names ect) into english?, or is that just a rumor?

if anyone can post anything about it it would be grate:)

Aun

Fledgling Freddie
lol i woulsd but itll mean me having to buy all 4/5/2million exspantions again Twice!!, and i just dont have the money:p

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Aun said:
lol i woulsd but itll mean me having to buy all 4/5/2million exspantions again Twice!!, and i just dont have the money:p

you just have to change the server locs in a file...

and no, you cant... that's a server thing

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
the first 3 is for free.. you just start a 14 day trial thingy and get up to toa free.. then its like 15£ for the rest :) cant beat that :D and to play on a cluster with over 2k online.. is FUN ....

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
plus, you get 150% extra xp, 200% money.. its easy to level, ppl invite randoms into a pl group.. ive even gotten free random orc pl just for having the job of standing there while he was xping up to cl 5... all the time i see someone going in as.. "starting a ac pl group, anyone welcome all levels".. its great!

Aun

Fledgling Freddie
how do i make it into a US server one then?:)

im realy not sure my brain could cope with the german, i find english hard enough lol

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
first download the free trial, or patch up a toa client to the us version, theres info in the "other server" about how to do that ;) then you find the server of your liking, lancelot is one of the biggest on the biggest cluster, so alot of ppl there..

Aun

Fledgling Freddie
chears to all that posted, i think ill try that:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom