UI mix question

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, atm im trying to make a new ui, that i really like, tryed derida, but after seing the UI Valgair used i changed. Only a few problems now.
The main ui im using is the one Valgair posted :

modified aloca v4
http://f.nu/~madition/daoc/mods/custommadi.zip
Pic of the UI > https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=174628

Just a few problems as said. I love the ui but wanna change a few things:

1. I dont like the new buff icons (dosnt look as in the post imo :( )
So anybody know what files i need to change to use standart buff icons? Also for qbar ofc.

2. I dont like the item icons, same as 1. how do i get to use standart item icons with this custom UI?

3. And then for target bar, posible to implent the Derida target bar somehow into this UI? (the one with your own life, power and end, and then target right beneeth, moveable)
Derida 1.80 Eng download > ftp://ftp.planet-multiplayer.de/sites/derida.de/derida_v1.80_ENG.exe

4. Edit: Forgot about the social window, it dosnt work with this ui, so same as 1 and 2... what files do i change to get normal social window? :)

Hope this was the right forum to post a ui question in, wasnt to sure :m00:

But thanks in advance :)
Wazkyr

Brite

Banned
delete the item / buff files in the folder, should be easy enough to recognise and they will just revert back to the old ones

i have tried to fix the social window for valg's UI but it seems more complicated than it was for my own and wouldnt work so you might need someone more experienced with xml or UI creation to do that

should be quite simple to change the target bar, achievable by adding/changing in a couple of files and image files and a bit of editing, but could be unlucky and it might take a lot of work its hard to know really but the chances are its will be quite easy

editing UI's is quite tedious to do aswell ;/

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Theres some good info from flim here which explains how to add support for the social window in a UI.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
thanks to you both :), to bad servers is down and i cant check crap :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom