UI for Midgard

Navlelo

Fledgling Freddie
This is a little UI i've put together from other ppls hard work :cheers:

Basicly i've only fixed abit on the summary, mini group and command box to make it work how i want it. Tweaked summary and mini group to make it, imo, look better. And command box to contain maps

Just felt i have to share it since Quillix has done such an amazing job on his skin. :)

Heres a screenie:
Clicky

If u wanna download it:
Clicky

If the download URL for some reason shouldnt work (it didnt for me, just checked), go here ftp://vanerna:vanerna@213.199.102.164/vanerna/

I've played around abit with one of the old minimalist versions and found a cool mini group, abit bigger than the the one in the .rar file. If u like it, just paste it over the other in custom folder:
Screenshot
Download (save target as)

Credits:
Quillix for his skin, Minimalist.
Vantage for his maps from vbrushed UI.
Truzark for his sweet icons.

/Navlelo

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Can't really claim to like the UI itself (i've fallen in love with Diivskin, nothing personal :)) but the icons look awesome :D

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Small question regarding the maps. Is there ANY skins where it will show you WHERE you are on the map? If this is possible of course ^^ (new to TOA and get lost half my time, when finding mobs to farm scrolls >_<)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Sanzor said:
Small question regarding the maps. Is there ANY skins where it will show you WHERE you are on the map? If this is possible of course ^^ (new to TOA and get lost half my time, when finding mobs to farm scrolls >_<)
Dont think it's possible :(

Navlelo - lovely UI mate very very clean looking :worthy: and minted buff icons!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:

as rulke said /loc + map its very easy to navigate. Add faceloc + vdestination very easy to get used to :)

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
using it and its nice=) but 2 things that you should fix
1. when i write /clock there comes a white big thing and no clock :(
2. both skaldmezz and snare got same icon=/ (the mezz1)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Can i ask where u got those bufficons & qbar from ? cause i downloaded a skin from an alb from vnboards and he has exactly the same ones so there must be some source :)

Navlelo

Fledgling Freddie
Cedea said:
using it and its nice=) but 2 things that you should fix
1. when i write /clock there comes a white big thing and no clock :(
2. both skaldmezz and snare got same icon=/ (the mezz1)

i know about the clock bug, but cba to fix it since i never use clock :p
if u want i can send u a new xml file with clock next to compass and lag-meter.

about the icons.. cant do nothing about it.. they were like that :(

Navlelo

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Can i ask where u got those bufficons & qbar from ? cause i downloaded a skin from an alb from vnboards and he has exactly the same ones so there must be some source :)

buff icons i found on daocmods.com
quickbar is from minimalist also found on daocmods.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom