Uhm middies..

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Should be near 12pm in UK and ..

Once again I cant turn my back on thid and its lecather setting up a 4 man team of zergers teaming up against 1 alb. Id say one time its ok, but to do it 2 times and even 3 times is just sad. If you want to prove ur skilled dont 4man jump me with ur posse of 2 sb's and 2 bolters. In stead try to solo me, you wannabe thugs. You could learn from him, never ever seen him add or run a duo on 1 guy. Ill even drop buffs for you so you wont feel scared to take me on 1 on 1.

I could even tell that one bolter triggerhappy (old guildie, sad to see you play that way..) was telling you all to come by cuz you spotted me.

I was looking forward to fight frenzy again.. too bad your realmies zerged me before I got a chance to.

Lecather, you'll always be a clown. Please flame, so we can be entertained again! Or have they finally banned ur ass?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
yesterday i was walking up to ck, lecathar was there, adding as usual :worthy:

he isnt ever changing because hes such a boring person, when i spoke to him he said something like "i attack because we are supposed to kill them" shouldnt it be you playing the game and not otherwise? :/

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Lect is a twat =\

Wait for clustering and I'll fight you on my Excal char... Or even make one later and fight you (If you're melle I'll make a melle)

Dorimor1

Banned
when Triggerhappy was playing alb he was probably the most annoying person in-game, he managed to pm me on two of my chars, and some of my friend's chars asking for PL (he was a level 41 cleric) I wouldn't be surprised if he played that way.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
when Triggerhappy was playing alb he was probably the most annoying person in-game, he managed to pm me on two of my chars, and some of my friend's chars asking for PL (he was a level 41 cleric) I wouldn't be surprised if he played that way.
I know how you feel, he was in my guild. :E He hassled my mum and one of our guildmasters so much they went anon pretty much all of the time. I just happened to be 'busy' all of the time. :)

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:

Once again I cant turn my back on thid and its lecather setting up a 4 man team of zergers teaming up against 1 alb. Id say one time its ok, but to do it 2 times and even 3 times is just sad. If you want to prove ur skilled dont 4man jump me with ur posse of 2 sb's and 2 bolters. In stead try to solo me, you wannabe thugs. You could learn from him, never ever seen him add or run a duo on 1 guy. Ill even drop buffs for you so you wont feel scared to take me on 1 on 1.

I could even tell that one bolter triggerhappy (old guildie, sad to see you play that way..) was telling you all to come by cuz you spotted me.

I was looking forward to fight frenzy again.. too bad your realmies zerged me before I got a chance to.

Lecather, you'll always be a clown. Please flame, so we can be entertained again! Or have they finally banned ur ass?
well for a start m8 i havent been in any 4 man zerg, as for the name triggerhappy - simple m8 dont know him - sounds like ur bad luck !

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Lect is a twat =\

Wait for clustering and I'll fight you on my Excal char... Or even make one later and fight you (If you're melle I'll make a melle)
u mouthing again m8 - dont w8 - look up ghazi 24 inf exc - im w8ing on ur response

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
yesterday i was walking up to ck, lecathar was there, adding as usual :worthy:

he isnt ever changing because hes such a boring person, when i spoke to him he said something like "i attack because we are supposed to kill them" shouldnt it be you playing the game and not otherwise? :/
do u sit & think -" what will i make up now " - post it dickhead coz i know this conversation never did happen - get a fucking life m8 !

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:

sure m8 i'll duel u

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Lect is a twat =\

well been w8ing all night, is this another duel that ur gonna balls out of ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom