Uhm..House Commands??

Rikki

Fledgling Freddie
Ok.. i have look and i have searched, i have asked and i have begged,,, i have.. NM lets get to the point....

Where in old mighty treewoods rotten socks can i find the house commands? or am im just so noobish bad to look the right places for them??

Plz help me out.. hit me with a stick if its so easy to find that you could cry about people asking.. :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
wee i see im not the only one that always has problems :D

well lets see.... only one i can think of is /housefriend player <playername> then you can set his access level with shift and right clicking on house :p

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Ingame /help then click on housing instructions all you want should be there

Rikki

Fledgling Freddie
Ok... took like FFFFFFFOOOOOOOOORRREEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRRRRR to find out their very lousy built help system on housing... and still havent figured everything out yet... but think i got the most importent things down now... Dog Mnad i hate GoA's help system.. ohwell.. just have to get used to it :) thx for the info guys.. :)

>><<XxPEACExX>><<

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Theres also a housing manual in the Library section of the Help tab on the camelot europe site. Clicky

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Is it possible, to (with a shared account) exclude some chars on your account, and to make other chars on your account co-owners?

Also, to make a friend of your house, that person needs to be online i've read somewhere.. but how can you add chars on your account then?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Tualatin said:
Is it possible, to (with a shared account) exclude some chars on your account, and to make other chars on your account co-owners?

Also, to make a friend of your house, that person needs to be online i've read somewhere.. but how can you add chars on your account then?
All chars on your account become co-owners of your house. Why you would want to exclude i dont know, but no, you cant.

To make a /housefreind for all your m8s chars:

/housefreind account <name of online char>

then set his rules. He must be in the housing section to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom