News Uh -oh...

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Sounds about as tactful as the BNP would be.
There's making a point, and then there's being silly about it.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
people should just not turn up or do anything, totally ignore it... the media should be told to stay away as well. The less attention they get the better.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Their right, fair enough point(if you think about it), BUT wrong time.

This would only lead in trouble, by the marchers or by other peeps.

They succeeded in getting the word out though, already on the news.

Though i wish they'd stop using the "fighting for our freedom" thing, it's not like the UK/US/Free world was in danger of Iraq(etc) coming over. I want to be clear though, it's not meant as a disrespect thing, just the saying annoys me, that is all. There's no message that i hate the war(or like it), no dislike of the troops etc. None.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
people should just not turn up or do anything, totally ignore it... the media should be told to stay away as well. The less attention they get the better.

This, or if people do turn out, they should line the streets and as the protest passes, turn their backs on them in silence.

Anjem Choudary, leader of that group, is something of a vile man, even more so than Griffin tbh. He is also a benefit claimant, so he can fuckoff.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
On a more positive note, they'll all be in the same place at the same time. Ehem.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
North Wiltshire MP James Gray said: "I've seen in the past assorted groups threaten to march, but they don't actually do it.

"I wouldn't think they'd get permission from the police.

To perform a peaceful march?

I don't give a fuck who this lot are, but peaceful marching is sacrosanct IMHO.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The best thing to do here is let them march and draw no attention to it at all. Stopping them marching, or having protests against them is exactly what they want.

rynnor

Rockhound

Lots of groups are banned from marching in Luton for pretty much the same reason - i.e. it could cause a riot.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What I don't understand is that if they want to live in a Muslim country under Muslim law, why the fuck don't they move to one? Thats not an "OMG GO HOOOOME" statement. It seems illogical that they would upset themselves by living here when there are perfectly good batshit countries that do tell people how to think.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture

So that's another method of democratic expression that's been taken away from you without you noticing.
People (and I mean Joe Public here) simply don't see how their ability to protest peacefully has been eroded over the years, so that you can now only march or protest at the whim of the local authority and Police.

You can't be militant any more without someone in authority noticing. If you try and get some people together for an unofficial march, protest or strike, it will get broken up by the Police. Oh yeah, you'll also get Police photographers taking pictures of the protesters for later analysis. You can't do the same back to the Police though because of anti-terrorism laws. That's a typical example of what the Govt has done with a law brought in as a knee-jerk reaction.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
What I don't understand is that if they want to live in a Muslim country under Muslim law, why the fuck don't they move to one? Thats not an "OMG GO HOOOOME" statement. It seems illogical that they would upset themselves by living here when there are perfectly good batshit countries that do tell people how to think.

True say.

It's like South Africans who move to England to just sit in pubs and tell everyone who will listen how great South Africa is.

Jeros

Part of the furniture

Cos we and America invaded two of them and they may not be allowed to move to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom