Ugly Naked Guy

C

caLLous

Anyone seen Friends? Yeah? Ugly Naked Guy? Uhuh? Well, we have our very own ugly naked guy right next door.

I was outside smoking a cigarette (no smoking in the house, gnrh!) last night, I glance over the garden wall (I'm tall and the wall isn't) into what must be the bathroom (frosted window, horrible pastely colourscheme, what looks like a tiled bath surround) and I see a big flesh-coloured blob hovering by the window.

He then turns off the light, walks out into the hallway (which is next to their backdoor), which also has frosted glass (but, and this is an important but: not AS frosted as the bathroom) and there is this big naked guy walking away from the door, wobbling'n'all! I turn away and duck behind the wall (don't quite know why, he was walking away and probably wouldn't have been able to see me anyway) and wait until ALL lights are off next door before I stand back up again. I'm scarred, I really am. :( :( :(

I've just reread this... It's all a bit voyeuristic, I don't sound well, weird, do I? :(

T

Trem

You sound like a raving perv tbh Call, I like you more now.

I get my pants out the spare room every morning, I usually have a boner(well it is the morning and all), I don't care I just walk in with curtains open and grab my pants. Perhaps one of my neighbours think they have their own ugly naked guy.

X

xane

One day you'll be invited inside his house and discover he's average build but has big mirrors in his bathroom and hallway.

W

whipped

No, magic penis enlarging mirrors. I'm sure I recieved some Spam this morngin telling me I could be rushed a couple of those within 48 hours :D

R

Rubber Bullets

Originally posted by whipped
No, magic penis enlarging mirrors.

They do it with mirrors? You're joking.

Fuck

/cancels order

:(

RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom