Ugh, so close to dinging lvl 46 last night.

B

baphomet

I was on 1.5 bulbs when I started playing my cleric last night in Avalon City around 7pm.

I was in a grp going to the sewers and played for hours and hours.

We did quite well for a long time, although by 30 mins past midnight, people started leaving and going to bed.

But I was on about 9 bulbs by that time, which was a pretty good nights gaming.

Then we rebuilt the group and and pulled just outside the Sewers entrance and we got trounced a few times and I lost a ½ bulb, that was annoying.

Anyway, I stayed up to 2am playing in a group at the markets and got back up to 9 bulbs.

At which point I realised the time and just had to chuck it in.
Kinda annoying stopping on the last bulb.
But since I had to start work at 7am, I figured Id better call it a night.

Kind of annoying, but a good amount of XP anyway.

The moral of the story?
Well there isn't apart from XP in the sewers rocks(I got 8.5 bulbs in there in one session), but keep an eye on the time.

S

swords

im 2 bubs from 49 and due to a graphics error my character is stuck running up the hill towards the Barrows from WD.
every time i log in my pooter dies and it states i have a corrupt world.log file.

i was invited to a HOTC Sidhe killing raid tonight too which would have dinged me for sure but alas no i cannot log in till its sorted.
(coincidently if anyone knows how to solve this please say how :) )

F

Fagane

Let someone else log in your character and move it to an other spot that you can load. Save/quit there. That guy/gall gives you a mail, then log in again.

But you need to thrust that guy/gall compleetly, and its not full proof. Still if that does not work its time for GOA to do they're job.

If you have no-one you thrust, go to a friend and do it yourself behind his comp :p

Fagane

S

swords

''But you need to thrust that guy/gall compleetly''

ok english isn't you mother tongue obviously :)
This made me laugh though :)

Trust has no h, that way you avoid a smutty innuendo that will usually pop into view hehe :)

i will ask a friend of mine to do this see if it works.
Hope so :)

B

baphomet

Originally posted by swords
i will ask a friend of mine to do this see if it works.
Hope so :)

Don't forget to give your friend a good thrusting, or it won't work ;)

G

gwal

try this then - 16 hours of trees in lyonesse (did it when u could chain pull em - in the good old day :)), was even one of the funniest and best grp´s I´ve ever pve´d with.

B

baphomet

Well, I dinged lvl 46 last night.

And there was a resounding cheer...:D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I made 1 bub in ½ hour in wight room with my lvl 49 necro ;o

I will never be able to xp normally ever again.

B

baphomet

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
I made 1 bub in ½ hour in wight room with my lvl 49 necro ;o

I will never be able to xp normally ever again.

Wight room? where?

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by baphomet
Wight room? where?

He was solo though, mate. It's not really a viable exp spot for a group past level42ish... (imho)

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Addlcove
barrows

Oh right, haven't been there for ages.
I remember going there with my cleric a while back (like maybe 6 months ago) with one other guy, I think it was a friar or something.
We did really well and got great XP.

B

baphomet

Originally posted by old.LandShark
He was solo though, mate. It's not really a viable exp spot for a group past level42ish... (imho)

Yeah, clerics are pretty crap as solo, especially MY cleric, as he's a rejuv cleric.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by baphomet
Oh right, haven't been there for ages.
I remember going there with my cleric a while back (like maybe 6 months ago) with one other guy, I think it was a friar or something.
We did really well and got great XP.

But at the time you weren't lvl46 though, that's my point :p
Only good exp there solo really, past the low 40's =)

B

baphomet

Originally posted by old.LandShark
But at the time you weren't lvl46 though, that's my point :p
Only good exp there solo really, past the low 40's =)

I know, I was just commenting on the person I was replying to post and sort of reminiscing.

B

bishibosh

Does anyone else find that the exp in sewers doesnt realy decrease much between 43-49? seems to move only a fraction slower

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom