UFO's n Shit

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I love all this stuff about UFO's n Shit and I been watching some Youtube stuff that has been posted and some are really really good fakes but the point is what if they were true? I mean on the actual Youtube video's.

With all these fakes floating about its hard to determine which is and which isn't and I reckon 95% are fakes but who knows.

Some vids that I found maybe old to you guys but please lets keep it nice and simple :)

YouTube - Remarkable NASA UFO footage!! MUST SEE!!!

YouTube - Evidence a case for NASA - UFO'S

YouTube - Alien speech in Nasa's Saturn probe downloads

Fake below :) but who knows :)

YouTube - ufo

YouTube - WTC UFO Sighting Prior to the 9-11 Incident (ENHANCED)

this 1 is just omg

YouTube - UFO Sighting 08-15-07

YouTube - UFO attack and killing - Los Roques

YouTube - The Mothership -

Shame the above 3 were not real :) just simply brilliant imo. My first view was omg how cool then after watching the 2nd really disapointed, hehe :)

Anyway what are your thoughts about this ?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I love all this stuff as well, I'd say a lot of it was fake (not those last 3 though!!! rly!221!). There has to be life out there, sometimes no-one can find a suitable or believable rational explanation (loose lens cap).

Mey

Part of the furniture
I love the music on the first one lol.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the problem with YT vids is they are hardly impartial and dont tell you where the info is from.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I just can't imagine that there isn't life in all the millions and billions of planets in the universe. Whether or not they're visiting Earth is another question.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
There are billions of stars in this galaxy, there are billions of galaxies. To believe that we are alone is laughable in the extreme. As Aminita said, whether they're visiting us or not is another matter. However, I don't see why they wouldn't. Put simply, curiosity. What's over there? I wonder what would happen if...? How does that work? We have a relentless drive and appetite for knowledge and understanding, and that is what has given us everything we have, all the technology, all the medical advancements. They say necessity is the mother of invention and it's true, because without the NEED to know we wouldn't be where we are today, we wouldn't have the technology to find answers. Curiosity is evident in all the higher life forms on Earth so why wouldn't it be the same for other life forms out there?

As for the Saturn video, unless they have it on a loop it is far too uniform to simply be echos of meteorites striking the rings.

Marc

FH is my second home
There is no evidence in any of the first 3 videos. It could be anything.

However, I do believe we are not alone in the universe. For life to form, there are a multitude of factors that need to be just right. Surely law of averages would dictate that these reactions would occur in some other galaxy due to the size of the universe.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Yeah but just because there is a statistical chance that life would form it doesnt me that its:

a) in our "neck of the woods" or
b) in our timeframe.

They could have evolved, passed our technological level millenia ago and passed into dust before we even discovered fire, or could be sloshing around in primeval ooze atm, waiting to realise they can have more that 1 cell.

I do believe we arent the only ones here, but I really cant see any reason at all for travelling all this way to kidnap cows and hicks to stick probes up their asses, to just leave again without saying hello.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Interesting thing though, which would be "worse";

To be the last race in the universe or to be the first? :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i wonder if aliens make up stories about being abducted by humans :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
wonder what we could do if we found life.

nobodys saying life will be our definition of "life"

pikeh

Resident Freddy
We'd probably build a fucking MacDonalds or something. I can imagine American's going "Well, this is what we eat!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom