News UFO 1-0 Wind Turbine

xane

Fledgling Freddie
BBC: UFO claim over wind farm damage

"We don't normally see things like aircraft - or UFOs - hitting them. It's usually a mechanical failure that causes the blade to separate from the main hub."

No Sh*t Sherlock ?!

This however, is where [NEWS] becomes [RANT].

The only evidence listed for UFOs is the good old "lights in the sky", why does this explanation continue to be associated when the amount of stuff in the sky these days means it could be anything; from Sky Lanterns, to Iridium Flares, to Laser Pointers, to the multitude of Police, Army and Ambulance helicopters, to Venus & Mars being closest ever, etc.

With the fairly recent controversy over the "Irish Triangle UFO", it's about time that "lights in the sky" becomes "definitely, absolutely, undeniably, NOT a UFO"

YouTube - weird black triangle UFO with red lights with laser. Spaceship?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Quoting Lollie from OT with regards to this:
lollie said:
so aliens that must be highly advanced come all this way and crash into a wind turbine? i cant see it for some reason

if they can design a craft to get all the way across the galaxy or wherever they came from avoiding space-junk etc and then bested by a simple wind-turbine :p

rynnor

Rockhound
Quoting Lollie from OT with regards to this:

if they can design a craft to get all the way across the galaxy or wherever they came from avoiding space-junk etc and then bested by a simple wind-turbine :p

Well in flimsy defence of this wind farms do mess up radar signals so in theory could cause some confusion but personally i think it has a more simple explanation.

I would put money on the cold weather weakening the joint and one of the blades dropping off - it could easily damage another blade as it broke off.

I dont see any room for ufo's in this scenario.

Edit - oh and the company has a vested interest in not having its wind turbines being seen as unreliable - tends to scare off investors.

Kryten

Old Cow.
you narrow minded people >:|

Just think about it - the UFO in question may have been piloted by Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith on their return journey, neither were very good at manoeuvring the craft...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Personally I think anyone who attends a UFO convention should be sterilised for the good of the genome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom