Ufc 95!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Anyone watch it? Caught it in the pub was sat next to some randomer but when we both saw this we had a moment.

NateMarquardtFinishesWilsonGouveiaU.gif

Nate totally dominated Wilson.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
First the emo thread, now the "moment"...

Mey you're coming out of all sorts of closets today :D

Mey

Part of the furniture
fucking chav "sport"!

Quantify your response.

UFC is a form of fighting involving pretty much every single Martial art under the sun. Sure its violent but the technical skill some of these guys have is far beyond your average chavs reach.

I've also rarely seen Chavs watching UFC at the places I watch it.

Laddey

FH is my second home
fucking chav "sport"!
lol fail mate.

Agree'd with what Mey said, UFC fucking owns. It takes skill, coordination and respect to fight in the UFC. It's true, it fucking owns.

Top respect to those guys

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
UFC is the new boxing for me. Boxing is full of well-known old men anyway :(

Mey

Part of the furniture
My mate just made a MMA squad who compete at pro level. Most the guys on that listen to rock music.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't mind UFC, or it being a "sport" or spurt or spirt...

What i do mind is the fans.

but that goes with any fans really.

Not ALL fans, just maybe, 75%. Maybe 90%.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't mind UFC, or it being a "sport" or spurt or spirt...

What i do mind is the fans.

but that goes with any fans really.

Not ALL fans, just maybe, 75%. Maybe 90%.

Excuse me? And what fans would these be. Nice statistics you've pulled out of thin air.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The fans who say "we won" when the team won, the fans who think they're ultimate fighters 'cause they watch ultimate fighter. The fans who scream at the small referee man on the picture-box.

And so forth :D

Fans.

And yes ofcourse those statistics are wrong, it's an added effect of "f*ck you".

You know, as an example; "Some chavs are..alot of chavs are scu...many ...oh hell, all of chav are scum."

Mey

Part of the furniture
Well the thing with sport, not really seen it so much in UFC tbh, is that the fans like to feel apart of something, this is espically true in football. They say We because they are apart of the team (in their minds), though it is an incorrect statement I can't see a problem with it.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yeah and its actually played up by the sports team where they say the fans are often viewed as the 12th man in their team and helps them along. So they start to identify with the team leading to them saying 'We'

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So basically toht, you think fans should not be passionate or involved. So basically they should not be fans at all. You sound like someone who does not enjoy spectator sports to me.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
tohtori sounds like someone who doesn't enjoy any form of physical activity besides sex..

Mey

Part of the furniture
and even then hes on the sub bench.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Did i mention that about 99% of fans have no sense of humor about sports :england:

Hell even if i'm not talking about YOU, you get defensive.

I meant the morons, the very ones you hate about fans too.

The added comments on definition were a comical add-on, which i frankly knew would be taken like that.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No one is getting defensive toht, I just wondered where you got your facts from.

Also you not liking sports was an assumption.

I'm glad your humour and logic makes sense to you :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No one is getting defensive toht, I just wondered where you got your facts from.

Also you not liking sports was an assumption.

I'm glad your humour and logic makes sense to you :)

They're not facts, gods, no wonder people think i talk bullsh*t if you think all things should be taken seriously :p

Was just a snipe at moronic sports fans, yes, includes the silly notion of "we" when a team wins, but more the people who think they're good at a sport when all they can do is shout of the tv.

Can't remember which comic said it, paraphrasing; "You're not partying with D-Rod." :lol:

I do like some sports, just not the fans.( add any disclaimer you feel appropriate to mean that i dn't mean all people and i don't judge all based on "liking sports" alone)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Without the fans most sports would be dull and unsuccessful, it's a good thing your views aren't taken seriously on this matter.

The idea of "we" comes from buying into the team or individual, that by supporting them you are part of their victory. Nothing wrong with that at all, and people who do no understand that are unfortunate, because they are missing out on some joy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom