UFC 83/84 and random crap

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Pretty good event, the GSP vs Serra match went as expected.

GSP and Anderson Silva are both amazing fighters, really I cant see anyone except those two losing to anyone for quite a while although Jon Fitch is pretty tough its a shame GSP didnt get Karo because he would have torn Karo a new one.

The Starnes fight was amazingly funny as well.
There are some sick photoshops going around:

YTMND - Nothing Breaks Quarry's Stride
YTMND - Run, Kalib, Run!

In case you missed it he ran away for three rounds and Nate Quarry owned him so hard.

lz1gn.jpg

chicken.gif

It'll be interesting to see whether Franklin/Henderson will go ahead and where that division will go and ofc UFC 84 has some great matchups

I think the best fight might well end up being Lyoto Machida vs Tito, its Titos last fight on his UFC contract and as usual he's pissing and moaning that he wants to leave/blahblah, Machida is seriously sick good and beat BJ Penn and is unbeaten and Tito needs to disprove that he's washed up if he wants to stay in the ufc.

There are some other sick fights on the 84 card, being Penn vs Sherk, Wand vs Jardine ( zomg this should be good ).

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Really looking forward to seeing Jardine fight again, has has just gotten better and better in his last couple fights, should get a shot at the title if he wins in UFC 84 in my oppinion.

And yes, the Quarry - Starnes fight was entertaining despite being a worthless fight as such. Starnes must have been sick or injured though, he has had good fights before.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
fucking lol at the first one.

GSP and Silva are both amazing fighters and I agree its hard to see anyone challenging them. I was reading up on the ufc website and it said that richie franklin is the second best fighter in his weight and is 10-0 against people not called anderson silva. Its kinda funny to see it down like that but its so true. Franklin is one of my fav fighters but watching him twice against the spider was not nice, I never felt like he had a chance.

I heard that Rampage and Griffin are gonna be getting it on, I will be looking forward to that.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The chuck liddell vs rashad evans fight just got replaced by matt hughes vs thiago alves, apparently win or lose that fight he's fighting matt serra afterwards.

Also now bispings moved down ( thank god he looked shit at light heavy ), he's fighting Chris Leben which should be an interesting match because Leben hasnt exactly looked skillful in the past - just has a granite chin and the cardio to go the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom