Sport Ufc 100

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else watch the PPV? Lesnar bullied poor Frank Mir badly, that was one seriously hardcore arsekicking. Dana White is now trying to make a fight with Fedor Emelianenko and Lesnar, if he can pull it off we may well have the greatest heavyweight MMA fight of all time on our hands. I would pay serious money to see those two fight.

Sadly Bisping lost to that complete cockjockey Henderson, he made a big mistake circling left right into Hendersons strongest offence and got caught bigtime. Damn shame, I really like Bisping and hoped he would beat Henderson up.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I used to like Lesnar but now i really want some one to really kick his arse was a shame his moaning was the last action on that card. But he is seriously strong and quick with it. Mir by contrast was a class act.

Also i hate the ufc game in that i love it untill i fight a top 5 guy who puts me on the floor where i just then get owned.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I used to like Lesnar but now i really want some one to really kick his arse was a shame his moaning was the last action on that card. But he is seriously strong and quick with it. Mir by contrast was a class act.

Also i hate the ufc game in that i love it untill i fight a top 5 guy who puts me on the floor where i just then get owned.

He massively apologised in the post match press conference, he went way overboard and he knows it. The crowd were very disrespectful though and I can kind of understand his frustration, he is real deal but the hardcore fans will not acknowledge it because he used to be a WWE wrestler.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Aye Lesnar is the real deal tbh. the fans should cut the guy some slack for making the transition, I don't recall Shamrock getting this much shit.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fighting in a ring is okay..

2 people get in a brawl in the street.. Both ends up behind bars

Marc

FH is my second home
I remember the Rock leathering Lesnar with a few right hands. Rock would therefore own the UFC

soze

I am a FH squatter
He massively apologised in the post match press conference, he went way overboard and he knows it. The crowd were very disrespectful though and I can kind of understand his frustration, he is real deal but the hardcore fans will not acknowledge it because he used to be a WWE wrestler.

The crowd was unfair and tbh i was surprised they got on his back after that fight, Mir is a legit fighter and he beat him fair and square that's normally enough to win the crowd round, I got the same WWE feeling with what he was saying that he was playing a part being the uber bad guy.

Ken Shamrock came from MMA to wrestling for the pay day then went back to MMA didn't he? Might be why he did not get so much stick.

I remember the Rock leathering Lesnar with a few right hands. Rock would therefore own the UFC
He would raise his eyebrow in the middle of the ring and instantly become undisputed champ.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I doubt the UFC could handle the millions and millions of the rocks fans tbfh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom