UDF2.1 v AoE

• Thread starter old.[UDF2.1]Darkman
  • Start date
O

old.[UDF2.1]Darkman

Hello guys,
First I will say well played last night, as you really kicked are butts, we never won a game.
second, you seem to know are tactic's last night to the T when playing Terrorist, I would just like to ask if are tactics where passed on to you?
Third, I thought acusing one of my team mates of cheating was below the belt, just because one of your guys got shot, if anything I was suspicious, of you guys using aim scripts, but thats my personal thoughts, and as I could never prove it, I will put it down to you guys being a perfect team.

I'm not a saw looser and think that you play exceptionaly well last night, very well.
But for some reason I have my doubts that something was not right last night, and I can't quite put my fingure on it, we should have won a couple of rounds, because I know we are not as bad as you made us look.

Maybe you are that good if so you'll get to division 1 in no time. And I'll hold my hands up and apoligys.

But if I do find out you where using a script of any sort, I'll wipe the floor with you.

S

SAS

aWs from what I know are made up from a good squad of players. 1 from the well know UKLA who has recently joined.

A few clans do shout "cheat" a lot at each other in league games, but at the end of the day nothing can be proven. A admin will keep an eye on the game at all times and can request a screenshot

1) As a random thing (I will say x clans will need to submit a screenshot this week).
2) If he thinks something odd is going on.

Screenshots will not be taken every game and if you are picked you need to look at a team mate / enemy player and grab a screenshot so we can tell its from the game. Then pass it to the admin after the match.

It's the only way really to spot cheating. Sadly there are no tools or confirmed ways of spotting a cheat via rcon or the naked eye :/

------------------
Posted by S.A.S
http://guides.barrysworld.com

O

old.[UDF2.1]Darkman

Thanks SAS, for your imput, I got to admit last night's match just made us look like newbies to the game, maybe we are and maybe AoE are a really good team, and I will hold my hands up and opoligys if they where playing without cheating. Just that 2 shots and your dead every round seemed suspect to me, there either very good shots, or some script was being used.

I just hope they wheren't using such a script and that they are a good team. Sorry it's just hard to trust people these days.

O

old.Phil

Im sorry u feel the way u do m8, to the best of my knowledge not one member in aoe cheats, and hopefully it will stay like that, we play cs to enjoy and to know in ourselves when we beat a clan we do it on our own merit.

I as does aoe wish u much look in the future

and it was a very good game by both parties

thanks again

------------------
[AoE]Phil
WP Ownage :)

O

old.[AoE]Ping666[CL]

Hi there.

After going to your website, and reading the public message board there, I found a few more accusations from certain UDF members, against AoE and their own members. I do not believe these accusations have a place on this board however, so I will not bring them up here.

To accuse AoE members of cheating is a farce. The fact is that you came up against a well practiced clan with good tactics and strong players, and, i can say with 99% certainty, none of whom cheat. I believe in the honesty and integrity of my players as much as the next CL.

Also, you believe your tactics were leaked to AoE? I can also tell you that this is total nonsense as the tactics displayed by AoE against UDF were my own work. Not only that, they are practically standard benchmark tactics for de_prodigy, and many many clans use them. Our defensive tactics as CTs are designed that they cover each and every entrance to the bomb point rooms. I can see why this may look like 'we know your every move as a terrorist' but no matter which way you go as Ts, we had someone covering those entrances, and people on backup to go help when the radio commands were issued.

You describe AoE as a perfect team? I would not think this is the case. A terrorist team using co-ordinated attacks from multiple entrances, coupled with use of flashbangs and smoke grenades, would have a much greater chance than a few people trying to break through our defenses on their own. We are a Wireplay clan, and I have to say the quality of Wireplay clans, compared to the BW clans I have seen is immense. We play Wireplay individually, and as a clan, and get practiced against a much higher average of tactics, teamplay and skill. I dont mean disrespect to all BW clans however, as obviously we have played many more WP clans than BW clans.

When you accuse us of 'knowing your tactics' it has to be said, you did not greatly change what you did from the first round as terrorrists. I can think of 2 occasions when you went a different way, but most of the rounds were a carbon copy of the last!

I find your accusations and threats personally offensive. AoE is one of Wireplay's oldest and most respected clans. To accuse us of cheating is offensive enough, but to threaten us saying 'I will wipe the floor with you' is both immature and rude. I have purposely not brought up certain instances such as, the language used by members of your clan after the match, and the attitude displayed after we had finished.

I sincerely hope this is the last we have to discuss this. I do not appreciate or enjoy having to talk in this mood, but when my clan is accused of cheating, and taking other clans tactics, I feel sickened and will just not sit idly by.

[AoE]Ping666[CL]

[This message has been edited by [AoE]Ping666[CL] (edited 10 September 2000).]

O

old.krondor

i suggest UDF2 apply what is called pratice as clearly given the result you need it come to the ECSF server and u think the hiding AoE gave u was a holiday :p

[This message has been edited by krondor (edited 10 September 2000).]

O

old.AoE_Steve

I personally think it's a shame that the word "Sportsmanship" is not used here. We played well and beat you fair and square. We do not and never had needed to cheat to win. We do not win all the time, however either way we behave in a respectful manner to our opponents.

I can assure you that 'your' tactics were not provided to us.

The comment you made about when you waited at the T spawn point for a couple of minutes and we maintained our positions was incredible. Do you not realise that we may not just abandon our tactics just because you don't show up after 2/5ths of the allocated round time?

If you play a competitive match on prodigy again, you may find other clans using similar tactics. This is because it is obvious as CT's the points that you have to defend.

The fact that you were ineffectual at attacking our defences is not our problem.

We used continual communication to allow us to reinforce heavily attacked areas and maintained fallback positions as required.

I'm sorry that you feel hard done by, but I don't think it is reasonable in the cold light of day to start throwing accusations around.

I can personally guarantee to you that I have never and will never cheat, so if you thought I was playing well - that's just how I play ;)

[AoE]Steve

O

old.[UDF2.1]Darkman

This hole thing started of with me passing on tactics to a member of are own clan, who I did not know until after the match, that he new AoE members, he shall remane nameless, but he him self told us he new the members, and as his atitude and manner, is at time pothetic. I beleived he'd either passed on are tactics or at least had told some of your members, but now I have taken him at his word and gave him an opoligy.

During the match on the first round we played a tactic I called web, which was to sit at the T's spawn point and wait for 2 minutes of the match clock, and any ct's that entered this point would get taken out. But from the first round no one turned up, we also tried this tactic in the second round and again no on turned up, not one, so I changed in the 3rd round to are second tactic, to which AoE seemed to be in the right spots at the right time.

Now to most people this would look suspicious, and got me thinging that you new what are tactics where, this happened all the way through playing terrorists. anyway I was not going to say anything about this at first till a clan member told us he new AoE members and putting 2 and 2 together it seem to me he had said something, but as I've said I have now taken this guy at his word and opoligised to him, but I will also add that you have done this in the passed with another clan because phil as already told us this. But I will also take your word as a clan you did not and opoligise to you as well.

As for me acuseing you of cheating, I was hasty in my reaction in doing that and opoligise for that as well.

I must add though in any clan you can't be 100% sure all your members don't use some sort of script, I'm not saying you do, I'm just saying you can prove if they where, and neither can I, all I can say is Like you I have to learn to trust more, which is not easy over the internet.

So once again I opoligise to AoE.
Not many people do That now do they......

O

old.[UDF2.1]Darkman

Even after opoligiseing to you guys, I get abusive e-mail, so I suggest you you talk to your own members about behavers, and if you wish to report, UDF2.1 to barrysworld please go ahead, I have alread opoligised and can do no more.

O

old.[AoE]Ping666[CL]

Hi again.

Its nice of you to come and post an apology. Thanks for that, I dont like having poor relations with clans.

As for abusive e-mails, I'll take the matter up with AoE members, if you could e-mail me on Greg@uomail.com as to which e-mail address the abusive material was sent to you from, that would be helpful.

Cheers

[AoE]Ping666[CL]

O

old.Phil

as 4 abusive email i agree i do not liek that
not at all

but as 4 this quoe of u darkman

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
but I will also add that you have done this in the passed with another clan because phil as already told us this
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what does that mean, we haev got tatics before, and cgheated, cos if so i never said that, i said that we learnt our tatics off another great clan who beat us, and we then modified them to suit our play.

as 4 your web tatics, the 1 rule aoe applie sis no one leaves there posittions
why r gonna coem to u at your t base to think that is naivie

sorry bit it is :(

O

old.[UDF2.1]Darkman

Not I didn't mean it like that phil I was quoting this which you use on are forum m8, thats all:
as 4 our tatics well we lost to a clan called E on monday on prodigy, and guess what, yes we pimped and modified there tatics to suit us. and they worked well.

O

old.[UDF2.1]Darkman

Sorry phil, though about this but how can I be nieve when I wouldn't no your tactics.
You can anticipate peoples tactics, and some clans as counter-terrorist would make there way round the map, after a certain time, unfornunatly your clan had a tactic where you stayed put, but that doen't make me nieve, I just anticipated wrong.

O

old.[UDF2.1]Darkman

Ping666 if you would also like to let me know which members of UDF2.1 where using bad language after the match, towards AoE I'll deal with it myself.
But I personaly went into the irc channel striaght after the match and told 2 of you members they played well, and then left, as for the rest of the team, I cannot vouch for what they said after the match, but like I said if you pass there names on I'll deal with it.

O

old.Mropinion

Listen kiddies, you cant just accuse a clan of cheating whenever you lose, and from the aoe result i get the feeling you lose quite a bit. If you train a bit harder and stop whining ppl will be accusing you of cheating before you know it.

I feel sorry for whoever has to play this lot next, I advise you let them win a couple of rounds or you'll end up being badmouthed too ;)

O

old.[UDF2.1]Darkman

I think your a bit late with your comments m8, and trying to start it up again is not recommended!

Users who are viewing this thread