uber NF patch notes

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1641.shtml

this seems really promising stuff. like u can only port to a few keeps and realm war map updates slowly. fg fights hopefully bak now that the equiv zones of emain and most of breif cant be ported to :D

just hope we get these improvements first time round when we get NF :D

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
- Siege damage now varies for realms that own 0-7 keeps. Siege for realms that own no keeps do twice as much damage. Siege for realms that own 7 keeps does normal damage.

This one is bad. The damage doesnt have anything to do with it. I hope the increase is not significant.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Its encouraging to see that they are trying to balance it. As Subedai said, hope we get these changes here at launch, or very quickly after, before "basic" NF screws up keep/relic status for the less populated realms to much.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Mavl said:
- Siege damage now varies for realms that own 0-7 keeps. Siege for realms that own no keeps do twice as much damage. Siege for realms that own 7 keeps does normal damage.

This one is bad. The damage doesnt have anything to do with it. I hope the increase is not significant.

Agree, just a redo of corpse summoner "exploit" with other bonusses involved (altho eventually resulting in the same, extra/easier rps).

On another note, I like this change:
- When capturing an enemy relic, you will now need to place them in a keep you own in your realm's home territory. The relic must be placed on the third floor of the lord tower inside the keep.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Agree, just a redo of corpse summoner "exploit" with other bonusses involved (altho eventually resulting in the same, extra/easier rps).

On another note, I like this change:
- When capturing an enemy relic, you will now need to place them in a keep you own in your realm's home territory. The relic must be placed on the third floor of the lord tower inside the keep.

What is bad with the siege bonus? If you own 0 keeps you get 2x ram dmg so you can get your keeps back faster. If enemy doesnt take your keeps this doesnt do anything

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, however it also confers the same bonus to trebs (from what I understood, as rams specifically weren't mentioned).

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Its encouraging to see that they are trying to balance it.

they have been balancing the game with all patches since release so im not rly suprised!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom