Ubah video

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:eek6:

You bastard :(

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
to scared to look.. i bet it will scare the shit out of me... cba ;)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
and now it asks for password... when i finally got the currage to download it.. :p

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
you wonder what? if your a complete twat for picking on his spelling? I'll answer that one for you...yes you are.

Dont jump down somebodys throat for no reason, it makes you seem foolish and basically an asshole.

Perhaps he was just saying " I wonder ....... why he wants me to put up the sound because I have seen this video and 'sound' really does add to the impact of it on somebody".

Only k9 can say for sure but guessing and then attacking somebody is something is silly.

Vindicator said:
Dont jump down somebodys throat for no reason, it makes you seem foolish and basically an asshole.

Perhaps he was just saying " I wonder ....... why he wants me to put up the sound because I have seen this video and 'sound' really does add to the impact of it on somebody".

Only k9 can say for sure but guessing and then attacking somebody is something is silly.

perhaps you should look at the general content of 99.9% of K9's posts then youd realise he is a twat that relishes in picking on peoples mistakes and flaming for no good reason...hence he IS a twat

Chronictank

FH is my second home
error 403: Forbidden!

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated.
:( cant see vid, but then it was posted a while ago. Guess i missed my chance :p

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
you wonder what? if your a complete twat for picking on his spelling? I'll answer that one for you...yes you are.

rofl you are such an IDIOT

i didnt mention spelling at all, it was obvious what would happen in the movie when someone says turn up the sound

thats what my post is about, stupid cúnt lol.

Ballade.

Banned
Wohoo Let the Flamewar begin!!

/e runs to the kitchen to fetch popcorn and leans back in his chair

more.. MORE!!! :flame: Release that anger K9 :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:

Why....just WHY are the vast majority of your posts like this. It's plain and simple why he said what he did and no he wasn't flaming anyone. You think he was picking on his spelling? Maybe you should look back at the original posters spelling cause I'm damned if I can find any mistakes.

A little humanity instead of you vs. the world (forum) might not go a miss....

p.s. Yes I am aware the forum isn't the world before you pick that one out and flame me for it :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom