FH is my second home
for 8 days

emailed to all inactive accounts

Play Dark Age of Camelot
for free for eight days
and check all the
new features!

DEAR ADVENTURER OF THE REALMS,
You haven't played Dark Age of Camelot for quite some time and so you may not know the latest features and news from the game. We invite you to discover all the changes by reactivating your account for free for 8 days!

Things are moving fast in Camelot: the 2006 release of the Darkness Rising expansion added new possibilities for high level players: new Champion levels, a fascinating instanced quest campaign and exceptional steeds... There is also a new battleground for levels 45 to 49 players, many class' upgrades, crafting improvements, and underwater zones in the realms. All this, along with constant graphical improvements and embellishment, from the capital cities to Darkness Falls and innumerable monsters...

And that's not all. Realm vs Realm battles, which make the success of Dark Age of Camelot become even more exciting thanks to the Labyrinth of the Minotaur expansion, released in February 2007. Coming back from the past, three rival Minotaur tribes are seeking relics hidden in a huge RvR labyrinth... This expansion includes a new class and race.

All this is now easy to see for yourself since the Catacombs expansion is now free and Darkness Rising only costs 9.95 € (£7.99)! Additionally it is easier than ever before to subscribe thanks to the prepaid card system that makes it possible to play without a credit card.

The 8 free days will automatically be activated as soon as you click on the link below. This offer is only available for a month, and starts from the transmission date of this email*. Do not miss this opportunity!

Looking forward to see you soon in our realms,

THE DARK AGE OF CAMELOT EUROPEAN TEAM
* REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND PLAY 8 DAYS FOR FREE.

You will receive a confirmation email reminding you your login. All your characters are ready to return to the adventure.
To download Catacombs (free), Darkness Rising or Labyrinth of the Minotaur, go to the DOWNLOAD SECTION of the community website.

CLICK ON THIS LINK IF YOU NO LONGER WISH TO RECEIVE MESSAGES FROM GOA.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Not emailed to all inactive accounts, I certainly didn't get it.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i payed to reactivate 3 accounts 1 day before this came out.

pwned!

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
aw censi :p

didn't get those mails either...could be they still on the way..but they'll have to do better imo

the moment there is a higher steady playerbase (won't happen again i'm afraid) i might renew subs...but not holding my breath

Corran

Part of the furniture
Typically i got that a week after i deleted all daoc files from computer. Now having to reinstall it to see if my houses still exist and to get money on the CM's. Now, just need to figure out who had one of my ml10 hammers last at get it back :p

Everz

FH is my second home
my cabby acc got it.. the one with just toa+si.. woot

tips

Fledgling Freddie
pity thay dont do better and do sum adds on tv net boards ecsetra to try and repop this game just emailing old inactiv accounts ant gana do much tbh

give more add. on tv so ppl try this game it dont cost to much considaring the kids who will see it and ay i wana try that game

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Eight days woot .... if u make it, make it the good way and hand out 30 days u nuts -.-

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
i believe thst mythic doesnt want to close the game. they are trying to keep alice the game

but sadly they doing it in the wrong way

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
When you think about it, The players who have been trying to keep the servers alive, IE paying there subs and logging to Dyvet no matter what, Got fuck all :p

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
When you think about it, The players who have been trying to keep the servers alive, IE paying there subs and logging to Dyvet no matter what, Got fuck all :p

Surely they get more people to fight which is what they have been asking for? I certainly don't mind other people getting a few days free if there are more than 5 people online.

Bunn

Banned
Your damned if you do and your damned if you dont in GOA's case here

Credit to them but this should be done regularly without saying really to try lure people back and to people whos accounts have only been closed a month or so, because if you have stopped playing a month or a year its still the same, if you stop playing for a month chances are you will be gone for a long while more, but your more likely to start playing again after a month rather than over a year where in those 8 days you will probabaly need to do so much PvE to even get back into enjoyable RvR.

Good effort but ignoreng the communitys repeated requests to know whats being done to cluster / tranfser our charecters where we could play decent is not going to be forgotten.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
as usuall though, they hand out 8 free days, it would take me most of those to kit my shade out good enough to take out, so i wont even be bothering tbh, 8 days is just a useless waste of time in this game.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
As Gahn says, needs to be longer than a week - people got rl commitments and probably only able to get on once or twice in that 8 day period.

Should of done a whole month, give people the time to make a decision of they want to come back

Still, having said that, its a lot better than nothing, so good job GoA.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Man what are those bulls ! :p

I was like .. hmm Hib called Korzah as a bull; gonna PM him to ask how that class is...

xDD

Anyhow; server seemed abit dead; but made 21K in 1 hour in a group, somehow the RP has been inflated fuckloads I reckon :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Typically i got that a week after i deleted all daoc files from computer. Now having to reinstall it to see if my houses still exist and to get money on the CM's. Now, just need to figure out who had one of my ml10 hammers last at get it back :p
I got that xD Reinstalling daoc at this very moment myself. So you can have it back tonight probably if things work out as planned.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Goa prolly crashed, from all the ppl clicking on the link below

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom