U.G.L.Y (you ain't got no alibi)

T

The Real Redi

What ever happened to the teenage temptresses <coughs> and Seductive Songstresses <coughs and laughs> who penned the great lyrics;

"Your Ma
Your Pa
Your big fat greasy grandma"

Daphne & Celeste were two of the most influential and pioneering song writers of the modern day, and i for one would like to know who it is who's holding them captive in their cellar, and depriving us of their undeniable talent!!

hmmm, sarcasm doesnt come off well on here does it... :rolleyes: :clap:

D

Dwarfdeep

They the ones that covered School's Out by Alice Cooper?

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by The Real Redi
"Your Ma
Your Pa
Your big fat greasy grandma"

Listen to 'Your mamas a pajama' by The Spin Doctors for that lyric in a song years ago :p

Apart from that I've got no idea about Daphne & Celeste, whatever happened to Shampoo also?

V

Vell

Daphne and Celeste got dropped due to disappointing sales of the album.

Shampoo were huge in asia for about 10 years, but also got dropped a few years back too.

T

The Real Redi

Shampoo were HUGE in the far east, from what i remember, but if we're going to get into things, what ever happened to "Girl Thing"? They were 5 lasses from all over South East England, one of em was from around my area, and they had one song - the video of which was them wrecking up a wedding or something... Can't even remember what the name of the song was, cos it sucked viciously, but two or three of em were kinda hot :great: always the way, huh? heh!

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Vell
Daphne and Celeste got dropped due to disappointing sales of the album.

Shampoo were huge in asia for about 10 years, but also got dropped a few years back too.

Vell your beginning to worry we, you know too much about really really crappy pop groups. I dare nto even mention what in read n the other thread about Steps and S club junoirs... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom