Tzee

O

old.Tzeentch

you are not of funny m8s, is of no good xD

Z

Ziva

Sigh ... u really need to open another spamthread?

It's getting quite annoying if u ask me :(

E

elerand

It's ok Ziva, they remind of an english comic called viz, one strip in particular, student grant, these guys would have been well into inspiral carpets and long sleeve black jumpers in the 90's.

It's amusing to read and it's easy to bypass most this spam if you just look at the title and see who posts it, poor bored people :(

Get drunk you lazy sods!

L

Lethania

Originally posted by Ziva
Sigh ... u really need to open another spamthread?

It's getting quite annoying if u ask me :(
tell me how to close this thread and I'll do it :( dunno how

K

k9awya

i fink if you edit the first post and tick delete etc

!

Z

Ziva

Originally posted by elerand
It's ok Ziva, they remind of an english comic called viz, one strip in particular, student grant, these guys would have been well into inspiral carpets and long sleeve black jumpers in the 90's.

It's amusing to read and it's easy to bypass most this spam if you just look at the title and see who posts it, poor bored people :(

Get drunk you lazy sods!

I don't mind some spam really but i just open a topic called "Tzee" to see what he has done this time (sorry Tzee, lol) and i read: check your PM...

Maybe we could introduce some sort of [SPAM] tag or something cause i really don't wanna spoil any fun for anyone but i would like to read some interesting posts too once in a while..

E

elerand

Originally posted by Ziva
I don't mind some spam really but i just open a topic called "Tzee" to see what he has done this time (sorry Tzee, lol) and i read: check your PM...

Maybe we could introduce some sort of [SPAM] tag or something cause i really don't wanna spoil any fun for anyone but i would like to read some interesting posts too once in a while..

Mmmmmm spam tags mmmmmmmm

Doh I'm meant to be leaving for work :doh:

L

Lethania.

just says I cant acces teh page cos blah balgh not logged in or not my thread or somehting

Users who are viewing this thread