Typical....

P

[PS]Fool

Camelot-europe "Patch 1.49

The translation team has been working pretty hard these last weeks to catch up with the US patches. The result is here, the patch 1.49 in French will be installed on GORRE (test server) next week. The German and English versions will be tested soon after.
"

Bastard french get to try DF befor us.

O

old.Alliandre

And what's wrong with that? They need to test their crumy translations. And plus, I don't like testing on GORRE. To much hassle for a day or 2 of playing. I prefer to play my normal characters without knowing certain acheivements will go down the drain :p

F

Flimgoblin

The world's out to get us! They've put another language on the test server first! damn them!

Imagine putting the more troublesome patches on testing first! What a terrible injustice!

And to top it all off - they'll let the Germans onto the sandpit next! such a travesty!

:rolleyes:

Quick, everyone, threaten to leave! That'll help!

</sark>

D

Draylor

Ah some people would rather see 1.49 for a day than get it on the live servers working properly as soon as possible.

Typical :rolleyes:

S

SFXman

It really doesn't matter... take into consideration that only Excalibur from the english servers will get the character database since they go by most populated server databases during all three testing.
Us english don't even need any translation in this patch due to it only being one patch and thus no work to combine patches (I HIGHLY doubt they will translate american english into english english because that is just stupid tbh).

F

Flimgoblin

They do SFXman, I'm pretty sure it's all armour merchants..

Maybe I'm hallucinating though :) I need to double check

S

SFXman

OMG if they do that they are seriously dumb twats :)

S

Solid

they dont translate to UK english, read some of the NPC spiel and you will notice.

if they do translate, they have not done a thorough job as I have seen plenty of Americanisms

S

SFXman

Nothing wrong with americanisms but I won't get into talking about the english english here now...

I

inqy

well at least the npcs aren't named american. fancy buying some armour from Skip? or some weapons from Chuck?

A

Armolas

I think I have seen Armor merchants around, and I have definely seen a /who give back a Master Armorsmith.

Just as well really, they take long enough as it is. Although things do seem to be getting better, only a month between patches is liveable whith.

O

old.tRoG

methinks they only put the englih version on gorre to keep us happy. :)

easily pleased? yes!!! :) :) :)

S

SFXman

I am going to easily have stuff to do till next month :)

Having such low chars that may nejoy the BGs.

F

Flimgoblin

BGs are fun :)

cept when you get one-shotted...

I take it the hideous damage I get from those eldritch bolts is coz they're 4 levels above me? (I hate that damage modifier)

S

SFXman

Well, I tend to only be in the BGs at the max level allowed since this way it feels like you are level 50 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom