Typical Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sixpack

Closing threads that in your opinion doesnt belong here while ignoring other even more silly threads? Way to go.. again.

How do silly ppl ever become a mod? (aye, this thread DOES belong under General Discussion Tilda)

And to Tilda lubbers.. Dont bother flaming. I still think shes stoopid.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Sixpack
Closing threads that in your opinion doesnt belong here while ignoring other even more silly threads? Way to go.. again.

How do silly ppl ever become a mod? (aye, this thread DOES belong under General Discussion Tilda)

And to Tilda lubbers.. Dont bother flaming. I still think shes stoopid.

Tilda is a he.

J

Jessy

What did you say in your mod-edited post ? Bit hard to comment without knowing the facts

S

Sixpack

Re: Re: Typical Tilda

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Tilda is a he.

Doesnt make him less gay.

Well I just wrote that ppl could rent out their buffbotts for exp while waiting for their main to recieve a pass.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

We love Tilda in the Off-Topic forum! I won't have you saying anything nasty about him!! :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

I may be a bit thick, but I thought the whole point of mods was that they were supposed to close or moderate threads based on their own judgement :)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
We love Tilda in the Off-Topic forum! I won't have you saying anything nasty about him!! :)
This is so true. We were harsh on ickle Tilda at first, but im sure he means well...

E

Eleasias

typical tilda = get pwned and then whine in irc!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Did he whine about the abuse he was getting in OT? :)

O

old.Tohtori

So since you can't bitch at GOA you take it out on others :p

T

Tilda

Account trading is not permitted by the CoC and thus is not allowed on these forums.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom