TY tonight

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Big thanks from the Hibbie random PUG to all the Alb groups we met tonight who gave a decent FG fight. AoD - very nasty with one hell of a Therug ;)

We had a few steatlher adds and we noticed you had a few Hibbie er... adds here and there. Give another place for cleaner fights. As a PUG I had another nice night out. Big thanks to the Hibbies no stress no crap just chatting and playing :):

All in all it was messy. I am sure the Albs were sick of messy fights, likewise when we had 8 of you charging on us right in the middle of a fight with another alb group twice it was messy. I think we all agreed it was one of those nights. No hard feelings.

Xrystofer - the bomb on DC east bridge - rofl :worthy: ....

Anyway thinks all for a nice night out we enjoyed it and apologies if at times it was not clean - however why do we all insist on iRvR when it could be so much cleaner and much more fun ?? :)

ty all

Sharky

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Yes it was a good night but i feel i should correct you in that AoD were not out. It was a mostly Arctic Circle group with Steveh in. So 1 AoD member :)

Also it was one hell of a theurg as we were running with two theurgs :)

As for adds there was 1 group out who didn't add on us, everyone else did but then it was fine tonight as we somehow managed to cope.

McDee

Fledgling Freddie
Imo Kahvi played alot better than Delira just from observation.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Was nice yes, Makayla r0xed apperently :mad:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
McDee said:

oi you, watch it :p

good night indeed, cheers for the fights :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Very fun night indeed. Cheers to Makayla, Duracellus and Delira for joining (when half the guild is on holiday) and to Tony for playing theurg. ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
McDee said:

Dont worry, i be back once the world cup is over for more theurg dying and rezz rp giving :D

Or alternatively just get me on msn when we running if im on as i may be playing COV so available :p

McDee

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Dont worry, i be back once the world cup is over for more theurg dying and rezz rp giving :D

Or alternatively just get me on msn when we running if im on as i may be playing COV so available :p

Tbh Corr, you're obselete now mate :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
Arumos stop changing your sig! Duracellus only played well coz i sniffed his pants at snow before u all ran out!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Littles said:
Yes it was a good night but i feel i should correct you in that AoD were not out. It was a mostly Arctic Circle group with Steveh in. So 1 AoD member :)

Also it was one hell of a theurg as we were running with two theurgs :)

As for adds there was 1 group out who didn't add on us, everyone else did but then it was fine tonight as we somehow managed to cope.

ahhh lol thanks for the correction. I guess I couldn't see the Theurgs through all the pets. V nasty doing that to us in a poor ickle PUG. ;)

It shows we can still have a larf on the server.

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
yea, thanks for a great night, loads of action and some nice fg vs fg action, i had the honur to grp up with my alliance m8s in CM and we had some nice fights vs some hib grps

and it was fun to run with my sorc for once:)

great night, thanks all

auroria

Banned
tried void on my eld last night, nice for cleaningpets and shit, and nice 2 shotting kahvi with bolts, but missed the red ns abit, guess it works better having 2 bainshees assisting :p

McDee

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
and nice 2 shotting kahvi with bolts
Never 2 shot Kahvi, got hit by bainshee aswell as you only did around 1k dmg with bolts :p

But ye was fast cleaning pets up

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
was v fun night idd , me and tech did some dou and had 40k/hour in 30mins

pug with tech,nova,shako,brite@200dexbard(xD)was great aswell , been long since i enjoyed the game so much

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Arumos stop changing your sig! Duracellus only played well coz i sniffed his pants at snow before u all ran out!

dont say more pls ! fxxking roleplayer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom