Two ML5 BG Raids - Thursday 24th and Sunday 27th February

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
(This is also being placed in Templars and Phoenix Legion boards)

Thursday - Meet up in Stygia Haven at 6:30pm for a 7pm start. Battlegroup will be on Darzil or Kenelm from 6:30 pm.

Sunday - Meet up in Stygia Haven at 4:30pm for a 5pm start. Battlegroup will be on Darzil or Kenelm from 4:30 pm.

Prerequisities for credit are the group steps :

1 - Ma'atis' Coil
2 - Ma'atis' Hunger
3 - Ma'atis' Breath
4 - Ma'atis' Blood
5 - Ma'atis' Reflection
6 - Ma'atis' Preservation
7 - Ma'atis' Mask
8 - Ma'atis' Wrap

You'll need to bring the Wrap, Resin and Mask from the last three encounters, if you've not been a mummy before. If you have been a mummy, you'll not need them again.

You need ML1 to come along at all.

We'll not be repeating steps for people who are late, and will only be repeating them for people who go link dead if it doesn't slow down the raid much.

Loot will be lottoed at the end in Stygia Haven (Keys when they drop). Keys are a seperate lotto. All RoGs will be salvaged

Whiners will not get loot, and may be booted from the raid if they get insufferable. We will not wait for AFK's, but we will have a break for visiting the loo and getting drinks. If you have to go AFK, make sure your group knows, and make sure it's for a short while only.

The main group(s) will be Templar / Phoenix Legion, but all welcome.

Darzil Northshield

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Joining in on Thursday the 24th with Rahvien. Have a spare set of Mask, Wrap, Resin for anyone who needs.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like that spare stuff if possible Graendel please :), i wasnt paying much attention of pre reqs, my bags were full....all the stuff dropped on the ground. Signing up for the Sunday one please, need ML credit.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
The Sunday raid will also be at 7pm, to make room for a repeat of ML4 at 1pm.

Numbers desperately required for the ML4 raid.

Darzil

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Comming

I will surely be there with my merc Xeros on Thursday. Sunday, I think I can't make it with my cleric, because I have my son at the weekend

Tedi

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up for the BG steps for Sunday :)

With my Cleric and Mini

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Really sorry, i got my subs confused :(. They run out yesterday instead of next week which i thought they would. Unfortunately i dont intend on renewing for a while. Sorry again, i can see you are having problems with numbers :(

Arak

Fledgling Freddie
Ill come whit cigg if i get the pre reqs done... if anyone gonna make it just send me a message :)

oh on sunday ofc :eek:

Ethalith

Fledgling Freddie
If the ML4 raid is completed in time id like to join with my fire wiz, Ethalith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom