Twinky Winky

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
After months of buying gay rogs from the CM's for my friar and other characters , i came across some nice cheapo ones with +10% on them. Twinked me Cabby for bg1 with +10%debuff +10%power pool +10%buff enhancements and +10% healing lol. oh and +7int and dex cap ... overkill yes, but oddly enuf, i tested the +healing % bonus and it does indeed work for Cabby heals , was originally healing for 136 , with +10% its 150 odd <forget actual ammount>. So im assuming +enhancements , while not a spec line , does affect buffs, maybe it affects the Buffs for your pets as they r casted. Hope so , mind u the +dex cap doesnt really make a dif to cast spd in bg1, the +int is nice though, even though im full spirit so my nukes are laughable :p.. Well anyway , after seeing too many Chars in ToA stuff and Legendary weaons there i thought id give it a go. The point in this post? , well, i picked up a +14% healing rog cloak for 100g , so for them Clerics and casters that dont know about twinking, its well worth searching the ME for some ToA stats rogs. +10% afaik is the cap for thid, might be 11% didnt check at 24 :)

Go Rogs , and plz mythic dont nerf twinking , i solo reds in PvE with ease atm
:drink:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
+buff effectiveness should improve your pet buffs

+enhance won't for obvious reasons :) (+spirit would though)

cap is level/2+1 same as resists, so 13% at 24.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
I'm actually not real, just a php background process :)

he lies if he isnt real he cannot have a birthday and it was his birthday about a month ago :p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
I'm actually not real, just a php background process :)

You cant be, how silly, processes are useful.... :eek7:

:m00:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
scorge said:
You cant be, how silly, processes are useful.... :eek7:

:m00:

Processes:

IMAGE NAME
getpronfree.exe

USER
SYSTEM

CPU

MEM USAGE
ALL

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Best thread evah ... thanks Flim and Seel you rock my world

Investigative housing? that's priceless

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
There exists some very nice rog's, and its usually a good idea to search ME for good ones to round out your template even at 50. My healer uses a rog belt with very nice stats in hers. Ofc theres gonna be problems if you wear them out, but you will wear out artis too and they are also ireplaceable.
And yes, rogs are a great source of BG and leveling equipment, and i would like to encourage people to place half decent rogs on their cm's for a cheap price, so newbies/lowbies can find stuff to outfit themselves with, instead of you salvaging them :)

Oh and Seel, that Spathi morning prayer, is that from Starcontrol? I seem to remember a very cowardly race of aliens in it whos ships would only fire backwards since they always tried running from all enemies^^

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone found a way of searching the explorer for +power cap items ? I couldn't work out how (though I admit I didn't spend all that long looking).

Darzil

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
So basicly what you're saying Darzil is "Do my work minions cause I'm to lazy for it!"

Works for me ;)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
You say that like it's a bad thing <grin>

I could only find stats cap and hits cap as cap increase searches, and power cap didn't seem to fit either.

Darzil

noblok

Part of the furniture
Fana said:
Ofc theres gonna be problems if you wear them out, but you will wear out artis too and they are also ireplaceable.

I would just like to say that ToA bonuses will still work at 70% con*. So if your rog doesn't have any skill bonuses on it and it isn't something for which con is important, you can use them forever.

(*)I am only sure hitscap, AFcap, concap, powercap, powerpool, healing% and duration work, since I have it on some rog's for Thidranki alts, but I guess it goes for all toa bonuses.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
I would just like to say that ToA bonuses will still work at 70% con*. So if your rog doesn't have any skill bonuses on it and it isn't something for which con is important, you can use them forever.

(*)I am only sure hitscap, AFcap, concap, powercap, powerpool, healing% and duration work, since I have it on some rog's for Thidranki alts, but I guess it goes for all toa bonuses.

Yes i never repair jewelry :) And yes, i think only skill is affected by low condition. Some of my jewelry is 70% con on the healer and according to /bonuses i still have all i should have.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Allright then, I just thought I should mention it, since you were talking about a belt on your healer. It never hurts to mention things like these several times anyway. So all you jewelry repairers out there: do not waste your money any longer, unless you need some sort of skill on it of course.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Well was refering to stuff that does need repairing, such as armour and weapons :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
its not possible to actually search for +power cap items as a keyword search, best bet is to set bonuses to ALL TOA BONUSES and trawl through them unfourtunatly :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fana said:
Oh and Seel, that Spathi morning prayer, is that from Starcontrol? I seem to remember a very cowardly race of aliens in it whos ships would only fire backwards since they always tried running from all enemies^^

Yup. Best game ever :p

They had a forward cannon too. Squirty and useless. Much like Wij's willy :D

Nobloc

Loyal Freddie
knighthood said:
its not possible to actually search for +power cap items as a keyword search, best bet is to set bonuses to ALL TOA BONUSES and trawl through them unfourtunatly :)

You can use stat cap as well, you'll prolly get around 50 pages for 1 item or something though :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
btw , you can have +buff bonus and get higher pet buffs ( they do work like that ) tested on my necro last night , by misstake really ;) had a lvl 50 staff on necro and got pet up and buffed him up wil self's and after 10 mins or i rebuffed with my real staff and noticed i couldn't overwrite my old ones :) weird i thought hehe

well it works anyway :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
that could be a bug with pet buffs not overwriting though, but then at low lvl i cap so easy off high lvl rogs i can afford the space taken up for other rogs. Tbh i not really noticed a difference to my pets performance with the buff bonus on or off, but that could just be cos my buffs arent all that high.

If i find any toa rogs i dont need btw ill stick them very cheap <unless the stupidly high utitlity> on my cm, house 339 <some nice leather armour for sale too btw and selling friar epic ^^.

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone knows the item-level max for rogs by thid toons? I have some level 44 items that work, but others dont.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Anyone knows the item-level max for rogs by thid toons? I have some level 44 items that work, but others dont.

It's not based on the item level, but the item bonus level, which is displayed at the bottom of the delve window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom