TV vs Film

X

Xtro

I've just checked on cd-wow, look at R1 picture - thats the tin (R1 TIN wasn't limited edition as R2 was). If you look at R2 picture that's the box.

Tin's dent free and whole lot in minty mint condition - I have a glowing feedback thread on dvdforums that I can give you a link to (feels bloody odd talking to ppl on here about flogging stuff).

X

Xtro

It's on the dvdforums for £45 + p+p, another guy has it on there for £50. Its a hefty beast so I estimated it at £5 approx p+p. Like I said on there, price is reference which is why I invited offers and trade offers too, I'm more interested in reclaiming shelfspace.

Trading forum ffs!!! ;)

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
Will biscuits fit in the tin?

I dunno you'll have to ask the person who just bought it off me - cheers for PM, its now sold :clap:

L

leggy

*notices he now only has moths left in his wallet* :(

:D

C

cjravey

Originally posted by dysfunction
But a TV series vs a Film isnt comparing the same thing at all....but if I had to I would still prefer a film as the budgets are usually bigger and the actors are usually better too

D'oh. Bigger budget usually equals worse everything else... And I find the better actors are usually in good TV series'. People like Tom Cruise are movie performers, not really actors.

/pseud

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom