[TV] Torchwood - Spoilers inside in spoilers.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Holy frikkin hell series 2 ending was...how to put it nicely...f*cking heart wrenching. Honest to gods, i've never been much of a "mushy feely" kinda guy when it comes to fiction, but i have to admit my eyes watered up at that. Roll in season 3 'cause damn, i love this show :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Doctor Who spin-off. Absolutely marvelous if you like Doctor Who :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Which raises the obvious question...

Who the *beep* is Doctor Who anyway? Heard the name in here before, but no place else

:eek6:

He's...how to put this without exaggerating...a god!

Go find Doctor Who on the "usual places" if you can't anywhere else, and, well, love it :D

Nate

FH is my second home
Did Iceforge just take his head out of the sand, take his earplugs out and put his glasses on?

ileks

Part of the furniture
I recently got into Torchwood. Am on episode 4 of the second series now so i haven't checked the spoilers. But agreed it's good, especially if you like Dr who :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
judgeing from what I read online now, doing some looking into it, it does seem like rather unknown outside of the UK, so I think I am excused for now knowing about it.

Likewise, I expect none of you to know who "Bubber" is, while that might be one of the most reconizeable names in Danish television

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
judgeing from what I read online now, doing some looking into it, it does seem like rather unknown outside of the UK, so I think I am excused for now knowing about it.

Likewise, I expect none of you to know who "Bubber" is, while that might be one of the most reconizeable names in Danish television

Oh yes, didn't mean to say "what? who are you and why don't you know this!!!".

I fell on it rather by accident myself.

well, fairly, as i'm an avid Doctor Who fan, it kinda comes with the territory :D

Nate

FH is my second home
I did mean that, and I'm very disappointed.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Holy frikkin hell series 2 ending was...how to put it nicely...f*cking heart wrenching. Honest to gods, i've never been much of a "mushy feely" kinda guy when it comes to fiction, but i have to admit my eyes watered up at that. Roll in season 3 'cause damn, i love this show :D

Well, kinda knew Tosh was gonna get killed off, she was getting a bit porky and old for the show. Doc was a suprise will be interesting to see if Martha is as popular in the role. Season 2 was great better than S01 and hopefully with new blood in it will carry on and get better.

kirennia

Part of the furniture

Just to let you know, if you put a spoiler tag at the top of the first post in a thread, when you run your mouse over the thread, you'll still get the first couple of lines of what's in the spoiler. Being someone who does this a lot, especially when I see that you've put spoiler tags in there correctly, I'm liable to still run my mouse over it (probably not alone in this).

Luckily you didn't actually give anything away with your first spoiler anyway :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just to let you know, if you put a spoiler tag at the top of the first post in a thread, when you run your mouse over the thread, you'll still get the first couple of lines of what's in the spoiler. Being someone who does this a lot, especially when I see that you've put spoiler tags in there correctly, I'm liable to still run my mouse over it (probably not alone in this).

Luckily you didn't actually give anything away with your first spoiler anyway :D

Aye, that's why i put spoilers in spoiler tags in the title, should've talked rubbish for a while though :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I really like this show was sooo excited when season 2 began, its really good they finally let reese in on it tbh the whole "good day at work" routine was getting a bit lame, i was crying like a babeh at the end lol, mind you i cry at anything vaguely emotional but that was a great ending, would have been good to play out owens "undead doc" routine a bit more though imo.

Dr Who also going great guns its really good to have chars popping up in both shows, makes the continuity nice and also stops it from being too formulaic

for those of you that dont watch...give it a try!

Toht, did you get to see any episodes of Primeval? if not i recommend that too, its nothing heavy just some good fun old fashoned saturday night dinosaur action, the first episode was a bit shakey but it soon settled in nicely, there is 2 series 3 is on the way (also its got a gal in it that looks like an elf!)...(ooh and dodo's!!!)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toht, did you get to see any episodes of Primeval? if not i recommend that too, its nothing heavy just some good fun old fashoned saturday night dinosaur action, the first episode was a bit shakey but it soon settled in nicely, there is 2 series 3 is on the way (also its got a gal in it that looks like an elf!)...(ooh and dodo's!!!)

HAven't seen, but will surely put it on my shopping list :)

Bloody finnish tv, lacks so many great shows, or they show them from 2001 up :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom