Advice Tv Tastic

russell

FH is my second home
So I will save at least £600 per year by moving to the basic Virgin Media package. But I will lose Fox and Nickleodeon. Can I get these channels via Netficks or Amazon Fire Stick or Amazon Prime... Or any other legal way?
Merry Christmas

soze

I am a FH squatter
The Fire Stick is just the device it does not give you free access to any streaming service. Prime Instant Video and Netflix ect do not really replace channels they are used more for streaming series. You do not always get the latest series normally the previous years so that would then depend on what series you want to watch to see who has it.

Although saying that NowTV does seem to have both channels you want and you can watch live on there. And best of all if you can get one of these it is only £20 for 6 months. You will need to keep buying these deals or it reverts to £6.99 a month.

http://watch.nowtv.com/entertainment

russell

FH is my second home
Brilliant. Thanks for your wisdom soze

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Quite a lot of fox stuff makes it to Amazon Prime or Netflix, as does Nickleodeon

I have just signed up to Prime as a filthy student and it seems to have marginally more stuff than Netflix.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Netflix tends to target the newer american shows and its own shows, amazon definitely has more content, but it isn't usually all the newer stuff.

Answer as always - get prime for the 1 day shipping+film catalogue/music, and pirates everything else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom