[TV] Jonathan Ross; No Bruce?

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't Bruce Willis ment to be on tonight? Radio Times still says so but he is nowhere to be seen.

Also wasn't Ronnie Corbet ment to be co-presenting The Friday Night project not Mel B :puke:

tsk tsk

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
yeah mel c was poo, no one cares about her but jonathon ross was still good!
russell brand is a god of comedy and the serena williams was quite funny , she was looking pretty damn good actually in that dress!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
serena williams was quite funny , she was looking pretty damn good actually in that dress!

Oh please, she is a munter. That jaw, omg. I have seen more feminine features on drag queens.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
russell brand is a god of comedy

If there was a god of comedy, rest assured Russell Brand would be the anti-christ. Least funny person I have ever had the misfortune of glancing at while searching for something decent to watch.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
If there was a god of comedy, rest assured Russell Brand would be the anti-christ. Least funny person I have ever had the misfortune of glancing at while searching for something decent to watch.

Agreed, he is funny in the fatc he is outrageous but very little else.

Complete comedians are people like Peter Kay and Eddie Murphy, those can do anything comedy related and come up smelling of roses

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Agreed, he is funny in the fatc he is outrageous but very little else.

Complete comedians are people like Peter Kay and Eddie Murphy, those can do anything comedy related and come up smelling of roses

Horses for courses, I find Peter Kay about as funny as rectal cancer. From what I've seen his jokes all appear to be "When we were young our mams used to call us in for tea, but they gave us milk, not tea, milk you see, not tea, milk, milk, they gave us milk, but said tea, so why wasn't it called milk, not tea, they gave us milk you see, our mams called it tea, but there was no tea" *cue lots of fat northern grannies pissing themselves laughing and Kay having a smug expression on his fat northern face*

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I like Peter Kay but the bloke really is a one trick pony sadly.

gohan

FH is my second home
Horses for courses, I find Peter Kay about as funny as rectal cancer. From what I've seen his jokes all appear to be "When we were young our mams used to call us in for tea, but they gave us milk, not tea, milk you see, not tea, milk, milk, they gave us milk, but said tea, so why wasn't it called milk, not tea, they gave us milk you see, our mams called it tea, but there was no tea" *cue lots of fat northern grannies pissing themselves laughing and Kay having a smug expression on his fat northern face*

you have issues, i feel they possibly involve milk

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
you have issues, i feel they possibly involve milk
the only issues i have are with unfunny fat northerners. although i think not finding Kay funny is a product of a more sophisticated southern humor. Possibly related to the desire to assisinate Vernon Kay (what is it about rubbish northerners called Kay?)

gohan

FH is my second home
the only issues i have are with unfunny fat northerners. although i think not finding Kay funny is a product of a more sophisticated southern humor. Possibly related to the desire to assisinate Vernon Kay (what is it about rubbish northerners called Kay?)

imo best stand up comic is phil jupitus ^^ quadraphobia makes me piss myself

Himse

FH is my second home
imo best stand up comic is phil jupitus ^^ quadraphobia makes me piss myself

he is a grumpy bastard irl, i met him many times as he walks around waitrose, he just ignores you even if you say hello, for someone who is supposed to be a funny guy! :<

Nate

FH is my second home
he is a grumpy bastard irl, i met him many times as he walks around waitrose, he just ignores you even if you say hello, for someone who is supposed to be a funny guy! :<

tell him to fuck off then for being so rude, maybe you'll get a reaction :D

Himse

FH is my second home
tell him to fuck off then for being so rude, maybe you'll get a reaction :D

haha ill would try, but he's a big fucker, mostly fat! and he always has earphones in so, nvm! probably wouldnt hear me :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha ill would try, but he's a big fucker, mostly fat! and he always has earphones in so, nvm! probably wouldnt hear me :)

just issue the friendly reminder that he's fat, therefore he has to compensate for his fatness by being cheerful... everyone knows that.

and rofl @ the peter kay assasination, honestly the first time i saw him i pmsl, thought he wa sreally funny the second time i got deja vous the third time i think i went to sleep.. Observational comedy is great but you cant just use it, you have to be a bit waffley versitile.

gohan

FH is my second home
Rickey Gervais and Jack Dee are comedy legends.

ye i got animals an politics for christmas an thier fuckign brilliant, also bought jack dee live again yestoday up the garage 3 for £20 got jack dee, the hostage (bruce willis film well worth watching) and pitch black, i only went if for a pack of malteasers ffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom